Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I dated a girl that wanted to do.....

I agree with the whole experimental sex thing. If you don't try new things sex will get boring. If you try it and don't like it, then don't do it again. But if you don't try it, then don't critisize those who have. Furthermore, those of you who haven't tried it have no right to tell others whether or not they should/shouldn't. We are all adults who can make our own, educated decisions. While I personally haven't tried it up the "other" way, I have no problems with it. I haven't felt the need to try it. Those who have, hope you're having fun biggrin.gif

------------------

AnnaBanana

Originally posted by cathyo:

oh yeah, a little pinky in the can on your girl can work wonders for her too!

if you really want to make your girl go crazy then *lick* that chocolate starfish of hers. Don't just go straight for it either. Start with her box (obviously) spend a good amt. of time there and then work your way into that space between her box and her starfish, I forget the medical name for it but there is def. a name for that space, spend a little time there, and then work your way slowly to her back door. Those are the ingredients to make your girl go nuts, and if she doesn't like it, then it's for only 2 reasons, A) she never had it done in the first place and she's not open minded, or B) she's never had it done properly.

Tenupa

------------------

You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

4704685.gif

Originally posted by flowwme:

I also dated a girl that wanted to strap on a dildo and fuck me from behind....I of coarse rejected this offer..but WTF does she get out of it?

A dildo.. hmm.. not MY cup of tea, but whatever tickles her (rubber) pickle... lol

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

You got the right spelling. Know why it's called that? Cause it 'tain the asshole and it taint the nutsack. Forgive me if I've stated the obvious. women have the taint too.

DM

Originally posted by misskittie:

<SNIP>I played with the taint (sp?) before hand juist to increase everything.

</SNIP>

Originally posted by gravity:

does that mean: Ass Fingering Definitely Feels Awesome?

LMAO! that's fucking hysterical. actually, to put my $.02 in, my orgasms are pretty damn intense as it is. i couldn't imagine what they'd be like if this really works. anyone (female) wanna give it a try?

------------------

house_music.gif

Originally posted by tenupa:

Originally posted by cathyo:

oh yeah, a little pinky in the can on your girl can work wonders for her too!

if you really want to make your girl go crazy then *lick* that chocolate starfish of hers. Don't just go straight for it either. Start with her box (obviously) spend a good amt. of time there and then work your way into that space between her box and her starfish, I forget the medical name for it but there is def. a name for that space, spend a little time there, and then work your way slowly to her back door. Those are the ingredients to make your girl go nuts, and if she doesn't like it, then it's for only 2 reasons, A) she never had it done in the first place and she's not open minded, or B) she's never had it done properly.

Tenupa

i believe it's called the grundle.

------------------

house_music.gif

Hey, ever have hemorroids? An itching or painful mass of dilated veins in swollen anal tissue.

No thanks for me... my days of exploration consists of having the above occur to me and having had a doc stick a finger up my ass... I wanted to bend his ass down and stick a fucking signal pole up his poopshoot and see how he likes it.

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

You know what, to each his own. Three months ago I would have probably had the same response= "Do what you want, but not for me".

But I have opened up a lot more to trying out new things- even things that I may not think that I will enjoy. What harm will it do? If you are really concerned about feeling intense pain, then you need to get over it. If your girlfriend wants to try something new, I can almost guarantee, that it's not for her own benefit.

She is clearly trying to experiment with you and try something that she has heard is really pleasurable for a man.

You should just go for it- and if you don't like it, no problem. But open your mind to try something new (and kinky).

She's only trying to enhance your sexual experience and maybe you will like it.

I honestly have never tried it (giving or receiving). But if I was with a guy who wanted to try something new to me out, I wouldn't be shy or scared.

Live your life to its fullest, so when you are on your death bed, you will be able to say, "I did it all!"

Good luck and post what happens, if you enjoy it or not and one other thing- almost all virgin women, don't enjoy sex til they have done it quite a few times- it can be painful and uncomfortable- but that all changes with experience.

Good luck.

------------------

I've got plans, lots of 'em.

You know what, to each his own. Three months ago I would have probably had the same response= "Do what you want, but not for me".

But I have opened up a lot more to trying out new things- even things that I may not think that I will enjoy. What harm will it do? If you are really concerned about feeling intense pain, then you need to get over it. If your girlfriend wants to try something new, I can almost guarantee, that it's not for her own benefit.

She is clearly trying to experiment with you and try something that she has heard is really pleasurable for a man.

You should just go for it- and if you don't like it, no problem. But open your mind to try something new (and kinky).

She's only trying to enhance your sexual experience and maybe you will like it.

I honestly have never tried it (giving or receiving). But if I was with a guy who wanted to try something new to me out, I wouldn't be shy or scared.

Live your life to its fullest, so when you are on your death bed, you will be able to say, "I did it all!"

Good luck and post what happens, if you enjoy it or not and one other thing- almost all virgin women, don't enjoy sex til they have done it quite a few times- it can be painful and uncomfortable- but that all changes with experience.

Good luck.

------------------

I've got plans, lots of 'em.