Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

It's all about the angles.
i'm a photographer and yes, angles can do wonders, but this is not what happened in this case. her face is way thinner in that picture that it could look like from any angle. photoshop and airbrushing? i say, booooooooooooooooooooooooo :no: !!!!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

freeatlast.jpgMama's coming home!

The Queen Bee is back, bitches, and she's gonna make Foxxy Brown go deaf again!

Lil' Kim is really gonna celebrate this Independence Day. The incarcerated rapper will be released from jail this Monday, July 3rd, for "good behavior

• 2 weeks later...

alikkkenbaby.jpgOur friend, Enron Hubbard, has the answers!

The conspiracy theories abound:

*In Jared Leto's dressing room, backstage at a Thirty Seconds To Mars concert

*Having a pillow fight at a slumber party with Dakota and Elle Fanning

*Climbed back into L. Ron Hubbard's frozen dick

*Being hidden by the Priory Of Sion

*In rehab for Zoloft abuse along with Grier Henchy, Brooke Shields' daughter

*Stacked to a volcano by evil alien ruler Xenu

*In Namibia, begging to be adopted by Angelina and Brad

*Tied to a chair by a menacing Philip Seymour Hoffman

*Drowned in Dawson's Creek by a post-partum depressed (but Prozac-free) Katie Holmes

*Being packaged as an "extra" for the upcoming Mission Impossible 3 DVD

*Eloped in Las Vegas with Jonathan Lipnicki

*Abducted by her biological father, Chris Klein

*Taking a highway to the danger zone

*In between Oprah's couch cushions

Where do U think Alien Cruise is???

1zh34m9.jpg'First, St. John's Hospital has a policy of filing birth certificates within 10 days of birth. In this case, Suri was born on April 18 but the certificate was not filed until May 8, 20 days later. An official from the hospital told TMZ that the delay occurred because they needed a signature from the parents or a representative of the parents certifying birth, and that person did not come in until May 4. The person who signed is labeled "friend." The signature is not legible.

Also, the "Attendant or Certifier" who signed the certificate -- Anne Heffernan, RNC -- was not in the delivery room and did not see the baby. But a hospital rep tells TMZ that Heffernan is authorized to sign when the doctor is not available. A hospital rep said "normally the doctor signs" but it isn't a requirement.

Finally, the hospital rep said that the circumstances that triggered the eventual signing of the birth certificate were that Suri needed a passport and a birth certificate is a prerequisite to obtaining one.'

..lmao...on what would tyler durden do ....he was saying how she doesnt exist ...which is funny cause i always said katie holmes stomache looked like a pillow in certain pics ....

...btw...in the trailer for talladega(sp?) nights :the legend of ricky bobby ......will farrel thinks he is on fire and he is running around screaming for help......"god help me" blah blah.."TOM CRUISE SAVE ME WITH YOUR WITCHCRAFT"........i almost fell off my fucking chair......

that part alone makes me want to see it plus when he thinks hes paralized and stabs himself in the leg

...bwaaaah!....yes....."i am soooo paralyzed".....ricky you're not paralyzed...don't stick that knife in your leg...don't do it"........

TEA.jpgThis is a little ridiculous but Madonna is reportedly holding secret talks with Jessica Simpson and Lindsay Lohan to do yet another three-way lesbian shocker.

'Three years ago at the MTV Video Music Awards she made front page news around the world when she kissed Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. Now the Queen Of Pop is planning to do a bondage scene with the two rising stars at this year’s awards in New York next month.

A source told me: "Madonna's people contacted Jessica's representatives a few weeks ago and the talks are progressing well. With both Jessica and Lindsay's stock rocketing Madonna thinks they would be perfect to perform with. She's planning something even more sexy than a lesbian kiss. The whispers are all about a bondage-inspired show. Madonna will keep the details hushed up until the night."

Sniff, sniff....you smell that? It's a big load of BS! Let's trace the root of this perposturous rumour. Jessica samples 'Holiday' by Madonna one day and (bam!) all of a sudden there is another nationally broadcasted lesbian kiss in the works. What will they think of next?

..i really cant stand madonna......ugh...ill take her black ass monsterous eyebrows over the fake english rose bullshit and her fucking obsession with leotards anyday ....bitch .....i dont wanna see your over the hill camel toe!!!!!..and throwing on a top hat doesnt make it proper!

I'm a little confused as to why Tom and Katie would fake a Birth/Pregnancy. What do they get out of it? Whats the point of it?

Where did she supposedly give birth tho?

I think there is no baby... her belly pics looked SO fake and just weird.

..i really cant stand madonna......ugh...ill take her black ass monsterous eyebrows over the fake english rose bullshit and her fucking obsession with leotards anyday ....bitch .....i dont wanna see your over the hill camel toe!!!!!..and throwing on a top hat doesnt make it proper!

I'm happy I read this.

I was beginning to think I was the only person in America that isn't obsessed with Madonna. The accent crap KILLS me. She just doesn't do it for me at all.

I'm a little confused as to why Tom and Katie would fake a Birth/Pregnancy. What do they get out of it? Whats the point of it?

Where did she supposedly give birth tho?

I think there is no baby... her belly pics looked SO fake and just weird.

...to back up the fact that he swears he doesn't enjoy other men inside of him..

...to back up the fact that he swears he doesn't enjoy other men inside of him..

ok.. but someone can still be a fudgepacker and make a baby.

and why would Katie agree to involve herself in such a ridiculous plot? she seemed normal.

how would he bring that up.. HEY lets fake a baby?!?

:clap2:

sluttyandjamesf.jpgIt's over between on-and-off lovers Jude Law and Sienna Miller. The dirty Brit is currently embroiled in a showmance with her new co-star, the too hot for her James Franco.

The pair met on the Canadian set of their new film, Camille, and pretty much began dating instantly!

While Law was in London, Sluttyienna spent this past weekend with the Spiderman star, going to a concert (Wilco), seeing a movie together (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest), shopping, having dinner and clubbing.

Witnesses saw the two kissing and Franco tendelry caressing Slutty's face and stroking his fingers through her hair. Ewwwwww.

These two ain't just friends

071006_kfedotherkids.jpg have to admit, it's really nice of the guy to spend a couple hours out of the year with his children from an unfamous, unrich woman. I can't believe how big Kaleb has gotten ... we don't get to see pictures of him or Kori on a regular basis so he gets bigger and bigger every time we get to see him/them. I'm sure the next time we get to see pictures of him, he'll be just entering collage. Oh wait ...that's silly ... Federlines don't go to college. [source]