Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

Great news! Mariah Carey kicked off her much anticipated world tour, dubbed Mariah Carey: The Adventures of Mimi -- The Voice, The Hits, The Tour, at the Olympic Stadium of El Menzah in the city of Tunis in the country of Tunisia last night. Er ... the bad news is that Mimi looked like ... well, she looked like ... oh, just check out the pictures and see for yourself072306_mariahtunisa.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Well, it's been a couple of months since George Michael got busted for doing something wrong .. if he isn't rummaging around public places lookin' for a hook-up, then he's passed out in his car from partying too much ... in this new instance, he has been busted (again) for the former. Check out these pictures of George Michael emerging from a park after allegedly trolling around for dudes to mess around with ... wait until you see the guy he was supposedly messing around with:072306_georgebustedagain.jpg

....tara reid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....vomit.org...............i cant stand mariah either........

omg no way.. she looks disgusting!

mariah is soo washed up IMO. Her best years were the 90's when she had the big hair, did tasteful songs and didn't dress like a cheap whore...

well, maybe gwen is calling it a little close, but she seems like a naturally thin person, as she's always been the same weight. keira has wasted away to nothing. can you concede that rachael ray is a good lookin' lady?

i'm not tryin' ta fight with you, misk, it just really bothers me to see people look like keira in those two pics and have people defend that.

o, and tara reid isn't just a physical mess; she's been a mess altogether for a few years, now. no one here should be surprised that her looks have finally caught up with her personality :rolleyes: .

...no im not arguing with u at all......im just saying my views on body image......it might be distorted and unhealthy but im just being honest........lol.....i naturally tend to appreciate the less curvy very slim....

..rachel ray is cute....i wouldnt see her and think she is hot or even overly pretty ...but i wouldnt say she is unnatractive......

the crazy woman obsessed with suing colin farrell and showing up to tv gigs

colin_stalker_g_0724_300.jpg

...um..she is suing him for stalking her.....how can anyone even entertain that thought....nevermind a judge or jury .........she looks like a piece of shit with teeth....

...o joy ..cats are the new little dogs.....gross......

parisnicole_x17_0724_375.jpg

Great news! Mariah Carey kicked off her much anticipated world tour, dubbed Mariah Carey: The Adventures of Mimi -- The Voice, The Hits, The Tour, at the Olympic Stadium of El Menzah in the city of Tunis in the country of Tunisia last night. Er ... the bad news is that Mimi looked like ... well, she looked like ... oh, just check out the pictures and see for yourself072306_mariahtunisa.jpg

I think she looked bootiful at the Espy's

mariah-carey07120601.jpg

20tseis.jpg reports British tabloid royalty David and Victoria Beckham are totally over the UK and are readying to bring their media invasion to the US. The photogenic couple have reportedly begun househunting in the affluent Bel Air neighbourhood of Los Angeles.

'The move seems logical since David has already set up a branch of his youth soccer camp, The David Beckham Academy, at Southern California's Home Depot Center. And since murmurs of a Spice Girls reunion never materialized, a move to LA might be the first step towards launching Victoria's Hollywood career.'

Upon hear this news, plastic surgeons and cute little teenage assistants in the neighbourhood are said to be simply ecstatic.

I think she looked bootiful at the Espy's

mariah-carey07120601.jpg

.....yea minus the lycra neon dress from debbie gibsons first tour......and the fact that she should do something with her hair to balance out her enormous body ..

072406_beckswhitespeedo.jpgApparently, the Beckhams are using this little vacay to spur on a little romance in order to make baby #4: Their marriage has sailed into stormy weather over the past seven years. But it seems that David and Victoria Beckham have finally found calmer seas ... And as the couple enjoyed a leisurely cruise around the Italian coast, they showed they are getting on better than they have done for years. The Beckhams were openly affectionate as they relaxed aboard fashion designer Roberto Cavalli's £20million luxury yacht. "David has been very low and withdrawn since the World Cup disaster and he has really depended on Victoria," a source close to the couple said ... "She is discussing a big deal with Roberto Cavalli and she has even been joking with David that it is his turn to take a breather because she is hoping that soon she will be in a position to support him." The couple, who married in 1999, have also started trying for a fourth child and are said to be desperate for a girl after having three boys. Uh, I somehow doubt that Becks going to have much trouble getting Posh in the mood for baby-makin' if he's wearing little speedos like this. Dayum ... even I'm in the mood for baby-makin' after seeing these pictures. So hot! [source, Source

....i do not like speedos ew...
the sunburn is almost as disgusting as victoria's skin color. caucasians should not be that shade :puke: .

o, and i don't even need to go into how disgusting her boniness is and how downright weird her boobs are :shake: ...

can anyone please explain why these girls bang wilma is it a stepping stone in l.a.

is it like a promotion

for cereal! the guy has no appeal to me, and it seems he spends all his free time desperately trying to prove that he isn't "fes." it's like how jaleel white tried and tried to show everyone he was the mack 'cause he was afraid people would think he was "urkel" in real life dream.gif . the harder these two try, the sadder it seems, to me.
and what ever shade david is he could fuck me til my nose bleeds

just saying

:laugh: