Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..and Lindsey ..she's 20 now, isnt she? Why is she hungover while on set??

I don't understand this. It would make more sense if you wrote "She's 40 now, isn't she?" She's a young and famous movie star. That's what they do. They get fucked up every night and show up to work hungover everyday.

hilton.party.042004.jpgDrama went down in Hollyweird last night!

At the ultra exclusive hotspot Hyde, which has a Perez ban in effect (we are not welcome), Nicky Hilton was hanging with her boyfriend, Entourage star Kevin Connolly and his pal Leonardo DiCaprio when the DJ, Chad Muska, got a little feisty.

According to several spywitnesses inside the club, Muska was shitfaced drunk. Hilton and crew were sitting next to his DJ booth when he shouted an obscenity at their table.

"Nicky can I get a taste of your pussy?," one person said Muska screamed.

It should be noted that Chad is best buds with Miz Nicole Richie, who was not in attendance.

After the obscenity spewing, Hilton's boyfriend, Connolly, "punched Chad in the face" and he and DiCaprio had him kicked out of his own club he spins at.

We love LA!

lance_bass5.jpgLance is rr.1.jpghappier than he has ever been," Princess Frostylock's boyfriend, Reichen Lehmkuhl, tells Access Hollywood in a new interview scheduled to air tonight. "It has been a long ride, and it's a huge relief and I couldn't be happier for him and I couldn't be more proud of him."

Controversy aside, that's all that matters, right?

We genuinely wish Lance the best, and - like it or not - we hope he and Reichen step up to the plate as role models for what gay coupledom can look like.

"I think it is always best in your career to be honest," Reichen added to Access. He is going to have more support and more happiness and more freedom than he has ever had before and it is going to be a liberating experience. I guarantee it."

leter.jpglohan_hat1.jpgThe producers of Lindsay Lohan's new movie, Georgia Rule, have taken the unusual route of publicly lashing out against their star, basically calling her an unprofessional bitch.

Referencing her tardiness and her sometime failure to show up on set, the bigwig also questions Lohan's "exhaustion" and "overheating." And, they have even threatened legal action against the troubled teen if she continues to be a fuck-up on set.

It's a pretty genius letter!

Click here to read it.

Wonder if Lohan will drop out of the movie now? Or, will she swallow her pride and show up to work on time from now on?

lindsay-lohan-pretty.jpgIn yet another drunken 3am night, Lindsay Lohan and her new beau Harry Morton got themselves tattoos at an L.A. parlour.

According to Page Six, Linds went for a "tiny white heart" inscribed between her thumb and index finger on her left hand while Harry got himself a cross tattoo.

This makes Lindsay's fourth installment of body art. All within the last year, the 'Georgia Rule' star has inked "Breathe" on her right wrist, a tiny star on her left wrist, and the phrase "La Bella Vita" written on her lower back inspired by a song from her latest album. Yes, there's nothing like commemorating a song you sang that no one on earth has ever heard.

untitled.13.jpgProving that all fake network-induced feuds end with a happy ending, Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are set to publicly end their two-year-old feud as guests on 'The Late Show with David Letterman."

The gap-toothed talk show host has offered to play peacekeeper after inviting 'The Simple Life' stars to appear together on his CBS show in September.

The two former BFFs fell out amid reports Nicole aired a private viewing of Paris' raunchy sex tape. Or was it because Nicole was jealous and asking for more money from E!?

Whatever the case may be, both girls have remained relatively mum when it came to details about their bust-up. Paris, of course, has repeatedly told journalists: "She knows what she did."

Anyway, I think we could have all seen this one coming. Afterall, there's one more season of 'The Simple Life' left and nothing spells ratings like a friendly reunion. Stay tuned....

df.jpgHow do you solve a problem like a diva? In the case of Andrew Lloyd Webber and his upcoming London staging of 'The Sound of Music,' you let your first choice to play Maria walk away.

Webber tells the AP that when he courted Scarlett Johansson for the lead, "It become clear that it wasn’t going to work because the demands were ridiculous. [Her people] couldn't understand why she would want to appear in the West End for $18 500 a week when she could be earning $10 million for a movie."

ScarJo's publicist calls Webber's account "extremely exaggerated," saying, "Her management team was simply asking for terms that an actress of her stature would ask for" — including but not limited to a security detail to fend off a certain online news guy.

pam.5.jpgReminiscent of the golden days of Camelot in its grace and elegance, Pamela Anderson and Kid got hitched today on a yacht in Saint-Tropez.

Dressed in a stunning string white bikini and accessorised with a gorgeous sailor's cap, Pammy was the picture of virtue as she and her rocker beau, both sipping on booze, said their I dos.

LohanLadies.jpgAnd now, a few words from Dina Lohan:

On Lindsay:

"There is only so much a child can take. My daughter is a wonderful child. This [attention on Lindsay's partying] is too much."

On the letter sent to Lindsay last week:

"Maybe [the angry producer] has personal issues with whomever, and it came out with my child. I don't know him. I can't judge him. I don't think it was a smart thing to do to a young girl."

On Lindsay's most recent hospitalization for "overheating" and "dehydration":

"On the set it was 105 degrees. And she has bronchial asthma - so any extreme heat or cold, she can't breathe. [Lindsay] was wearing winter clothes and she was telling people, 'I need water, I need water.' And they just want to get the shot, want to get the shot."

On making up lies excuses for her daughter:

"I'm a mother and will do what I need to do to protect my child. ...She's a human being. There was one day when she was late, and they (director Garry Marshall and costar Jane Fonda) worked the schedule around her. Garry, Jane, everybody loves her."

On Linday's work in Georgia Rule:

"She will win an Academy Award for this picture. ... Justice!"