Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_1512.jpgIt saddens us to report this, but....

Sources close to Kristin Cavallari and Brody Jenner tell us that they have called it quits.

This is not the first time that the pair have taken a breather.

They first took a hiatus from each other earlier this year, during which Kristin quite memorably hooked up with Nick Lachey.

This time, however, sources tell us that the split is for good.

Now if only we can turn Brody gay!!!

image79537ad8-5c4c-4838-a60b-6b05cb70aa01.jpgSir Paul McCartney's divorce from Heather Mills, who was able to get the Beatles legend to marry her without a pre-nup agreement, has taken a turn for the worse.

Already tenuous, Macca has just frozen his bank accounts after he reportedly discovered that Heather took over $1 million in the last month.

cuterthantater.jpgNo, she's not at a photo shoot. Oscar winner Rachel Weisz looks that beautiful on a random day out in Manhattan this past weekend.

And, no, that's not a model baby. That's her boy, Henry.

Dad Darren Aronofsky is one lucky fella!

johnandjkellyklklk.jpgThis is why we LOVE Page Six!

Only Page Six would have the chutzpah to run an item that pretty much insinuates loudly that John Travolta is a big homo.

As we first reported a few days ago, Jennifer Lopez has dropped out of the big screen adaptation of Dallas.

Now, Page Six explains why.

JENNIFER Lopez isn't saying why she suddenly left the cast of "Dallas" - but an industry insider tells us there are two very big reasons - a subpar script and the less-than-strapping John Travolta, who was to play J.R. Ewing opposite J.Lo's Sue Ellen. "The script sucks," our source says. "And John Travolta? If it had been a man's man like Ed Harris or Tommy Lee Jones . . . but you don't just go from doing 'Hairspray' to 'Dallas.' "

aIMG_1696.jpgHow do you like your scoop? Hot and yummy!!!

This juice is so freshly squeezed, it's still dripping from the juicer!!!

Sources confirm exclusively to PerezHilton.com that soon to be divorced Dave Navarro is dating blonde bombshell Jenna Jameson.

But isn't Jenna married?

Well, not for much longer!!

Sources tell PerezHilton.com that Jenna has split from her husband/business partner Jay Grdina.

In addition to her suddenly single and dating a rock star status, there are more changes going on in Jameson's life.

"Jenna recently sold her empire to Playboy," a source close to the star tells us. "And, she is moving to Los Angeles to be closer to Dave. She's already been house hunting in the Hollywood Hills."

Maybe Jenna will fly to Chicago to catch Dave perform tomorrow night at the Hard Rock?

Perez is gonna be there!

We like these two together. Hope they can work it out

poshout2.jpgShort is in for summer! Victoria Beckham has settled on an extensions-free bob, and the style icon stepped out with her too-fine-for-words husband, David, on Saturday night in London.

P.S. Why does Posh always have that perpetual pout??? Smile bitch!!!

IMG_1512.jpgIt saddens us to report this, but....

Sources close to Kristin Cavallari and Brody Jenner tell us that they have called it quits.

This is not the first time that the pair have taken a breather.

They first took a hiatus from each other earlier this year, during which Kristin quite memorably hooked up with Nick Lachey.

This time, however, sources tell us that the split is for good.

Now if only we can turn Brody gay!!!

who the hell are they?????

...9 outta 10 she is dressed flawless....and her face overpowers any bad outfit if ya ask me.
i like her character on the o.c., but i'm not with you on her style or her face.

no worries, though; we'll agree on something again really soon. we always do :) .

Glad to see you freaks are getting along, I remember a time when Weyes did not like my little Misky :heart:
ahh, naw. we had a disagreement about superficial stuff on one thread that blew up. it was a misunderstanding of who we were on the inside :) .

...lohan ...proves....once again..how fucking stupid she is

"I've been trying to go to Iraq with Hillary Clinton for so long," Lohan, 20, tells Elle magazine in its September issue, after she was asked if she had any big plans for next year. "Hillary was trying to work it out, but it seemed too dangerous." She continues, "I wanted to do what Marilyn Monroe did (during the Korean War), when she went and just set up a stage and did a concert for the troops all by herself. It's so amazing seeing that one woman just going somewhere, this beautiful sex kitten, who's basically a pinup, which is what I've always aspired to be." Even without Sen. Clinton, Lohan is confident she can handle an Iraq trip on her own. "I'm not afraid of going," she says. "My security guard is going to take me to a gun range when I get back to L.A., and I'm going to start taking shooting lessons."

..um ok...so go learn how to shoot a handgun......that will totally save your ass from ied's.....god i hope she gets blown up...