Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

......for the non groovanauters

Tina Fey, the former head writer of Saturday Night Live, and creator and star of the new NBC show, 30 Rock, dropped by Howard Stern’s Sirius Satellite radio show on Wednesday to share her thoughts on various past SNL guest hosts.

On Paris Hilton:

HS: What is Paris Hilton like?

TF: She's a piece of sh-t. The people at SNL were like maybe she'll be fun, maybe she won't take herself so seriously. She takes herself so seriously! She's unbelievably dumb and so proud of how dumb she is. She looks like a tranny up close.

HS: Was she bad on SNL, was she hard to deal with?

TF: She was awful. People never come in and say "I'm not doing that." So, this guy Jim Downey wrote a really really funny sketch, it was supposed to be Lorne Michaels just finding out that she had a sex tape and telling her she couldn't host the show because SNL has standards... So she was like "I'm not doing it!" and refused to come out of her dressing room. Also, you would walk down the hall and find what just looked like nasty wads of Barbie hair on the stairs... Her hair is like a Fraggle.

HS: Did she give you ideas for sketches?

TF: Yeah, she wanted to make fun of all the girls she hates. She was like "I want to play Jessica Simpson, I hate her." She would come in the room and say "you should do a show about Jessica Simpson because she's fat."

HS: What was the bet you guys had going about her?

TF: The cast had a bet if she would ask anyone on the cast anything about themselves, you know like how are you? where are you from? anything. I think Seth Meyers won because at one point, she asked him if Maya Rudolf was Italian.

BABY BANGS MAGHEE

grossgross.jpg

..guests included jLo and a make a wish kid

wedding2.jpg

..either she hates her husband or that's a scientologist trying to steal her antidepressants

wedding1.jpg

..dinner plate

wedding3.jpg

Paris Hooker :rolleyes:

To paraphrase Paris Hilton: that’s not hot.

The partying heiress was performing in Las Vegas, when she “puked†on stage, according to crooner Joshua Radin.

Radin was visiting Vegas with the cast of “Scrubs†and went to a nightclub to hear Jay-Z perform.

Paris Hilton …was sitting next to me the whole night. Seriously, next to me, like our legs were touching for a good 5 hours,†Radin wrote on his MySpace site. “Now don’t get the wrong idea. She never once said hello, nor even looked in my direction. Five hours. And it was unreal to watch. She must have pulled a compact out of her bag every 6 minutes to stare at herself and pose while Jay-Z was performing 18 inches from us.â€

When Jay-Z left the stage, according to Radin, it was Hilton’s moment. “Paris, who had been swilling straight vodka from [a] Grey Goose bottle for hours, gets up on stage, has the people in charge throw her ‘record’ on the house stereo for her to lip sync two of her songs,†writes Radin. “She gets up on the stage, pukes, leaves. . . I find the music business charming.â€

Link: Paris Hilton parties till she pukes — on stage

GOSSIP~AMA EDITION....

who watched?......pussycat dolls sucked...the only one who is good is the lead singer....that red head was 1/2 sec behind the entire routine....and the other one knocked over the chair!...horrif..

queenbritney.jpg

..nicole looks flawless....that's my new word lol

parisnicAMA.jpg

gwenvsnelly.jpg

carmenvsbeyonce.jpg

carriejojo.jpg

feedashleee.jpg

...so u know how u always keep that one ugly friend around just so u look better....im pretty sure that's whats going on these days with paris........

britneyboobs1.jpg

....but could someone please give ken paves a call...its just ridiculous......

britneyboobs2.jpg

..doesn't she have kids at home?...why is she out with paris like every night?!

..and in related news...here is her vagina....

britneyflashes3.jpgp