Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm waiting for the news alert that she OD'd or something crazy like that....

National Enquirer says her staff reports she tried to kill herself several times this week. http://www.pr-inside.com/britney-spears-attempts-suicide-according-r55320.htm

Several news agencies says that Fedex and her had a heated discussion after she flew (economy class) back to the US last week leaving Clapton's rehab center and threatened to have her hair tested for drug use, and because of such, is why she wanted it cut off. Someone told me last night that such testing can only work on hair follicles for pot, I dunno.

She's back in rehab again.

FEDex is moving for an expedited proceeding regarding custody in LA.

:nopity:

she has tons of money and can seek help.. her out-landish crys for help just prove what a loser she is.. i mean she can afford to get the best mental healthcare on the planet... while others that are less fortunate can't.. so fuck her and her pity party...

zingerrrrrrrrrrr~!

Shitney attacks the paparazzi with an umbrella.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=942WKFI9SYM

I had posted the pics before (see above the ....) because The Insider made it sound like this happened outside Fedex's house for over 45 minutes and showed the pic of her growling as though she was doing that in that context.

HORRIBLE REPORTING!

If you go to the papparazi site, basically you see that the papparzi's allegation that she was outside Fedex's house for 45 minutes, then her mom picks her up in the E Class, and then the asses with the cameras and trucks literally are all over the hood of her car chasing her through a gas station (I know the one) miles away. Its at that point she jumps out of the car, in a gas station not at Fedex's house, and smashes at them with an umbrella cuz they wont let her mom drive. I would have done exactly what she did..... but not with an umbrella.

The Insider made it sound like she's gone mad and his striking at people randoming around Fedex's house. What a bunch of BS reporting. She was smashing some papparazi's that were impeeding her mom from driving.

:nopity:

she has tons of money and can seek help.. her out-landish crys for help just prove what a loser she is.. i mean she can afford to get the best mental healthcare on the planet... while others that are less fortunate can't.. so fuck her and her pity party...

ouch ... lol but you are right

The life of a malibu papparazi is pretty simple. You go to the same 10 shops within a 4 mile radius, most get tipped off by the celeb themselves, you take a pic of them picking out clothes, maybe get a nice muff shot as they get out of the car, you get $10K a pop for taking a lame pic, sell several pics a year. Easiest 6 figure job eva.