Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...you are not a man...plain and simple...you shouldnt hate breaking a girl's heart, you should hate yourself....

He's not a man because he doesn't want to be with his girlfriend anymore? Why? Should he have led her on instead? I'm assuming it could have been easy for him to continue banging this broad on the side while still having a relationship with his girlfriend. It takes more of a "man" to actually admit an affair to a gf rather than hide it.

done...

NewAlanis.jpg

...also...lohan pissed off anna wintour at a recent even getting up 6 times in 2 hours to "powder" her nose....lol...

In fact, Anna was so miffed by Lindsay's girly needs that she was overheard threatening Unkle Karl during one of the red head's bathroom visits to never invite Lohan to another event if she didn't behave more to her liking - fewer trips to the bathroom.

A rep for Wintour diplomatically confirmed the incident, saying, "Anna was definitely surprised at how busy Lindsay was, but she offered no threat."

what magazine was that in? beautiful! sounds so cliche, but I'm really really happy for them. :heart:

..people...it came out friday ...they are super pissed!....they paid 4.1 mil for those pics and they were leaked on the web immediately.....they even charged 50 cents more for the issue...the money all went to charity anyway by request of the family ...still lol...

team nick shirts are outselling team jess shirts at kitson.......is anyone surprised?!...i think the turning point was that whole orange dress weird boob shape thing....i bet sales dropped ridiculously after that debacle!

keeping with the theme here....jessica LOST in a who's hotter 60 to 40 to kim kardashian....that's nicks new gf to those who dont know......again i blame the boob thing..and the fact that jessica seems to get shorter and wider every photo i see these days.......

jude and sienna are back together.....woohoo...does anyone care?

ginnifir goodwin is banging chris klein...good for him ....so she spells her name really stupid..it's a step up from 'talks like having a stroke holmes"....

casey affleck got married....i dont know why that's news...

ashlee simpson is still riding the train to hot town....plastic surgery and anorexia are quickly making her prettier than jess....however the fact that jess prob spends her evening injecting chunky monkey while cuddling with her dad and watching E! news talk about nicks gf of the week prob helps the situation a little too...