Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....katie cassidy beat jessica simpson and kristin cavalarri for the part of whoever on DALLAS the movie...which i wont be seeing lol......however she is very pretty and im happy its not one of those other cunts....

kc63.jpg

..star jones is officially off the view..

I never thought she was really pretty, just cute when of course she was all done up, although there was always something about her smile that i liked. I liked her much better when she was with Justin.

KFed ughhh! he disgust me, can't even buy his girl a ring wtf!

harp1.jpg
this front page pic is ridiculous. i honestly wouldn't've known who it was if her name weren't right next to it. britney hasn't been that thin since she was first coming up. i'm not saying she should be skinny; she's always had a more sturdy (as in not frail, like xtina aguilera) frame and i always thought she was more attractive for it. and she's preggers, so she def has a right to be chubby, even!

my issue is that that picture is doctored to HELL. her arms are even pressed up against her torso and they're still skinny. her face hasn't been that thin in a long time. the fact that the pic is a total cliche isn't even the issue; if the point is to have pics of a "natural, pregnant woman," blahblahblah, they should at least be honest :no: .