Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

....apparently your more fertile during break up sex......she's 3 months..

bridgetpreggers.jpg

:jawdrop: !! What is Gizzzzy gonna say about this?!

Tom Brady's ex-girlfriend is pregnant!

Bridget Moynahan is more than three months sperminated with the football player's baby, and her publicist says that she is "healthy and excited."

One little problem, though. The actress and Brady broke up about three months ago and he's since been dating model Giselle Bundchen.

Hey, at least Bridget won't have to work anymore. We're sure she's gonna milk Brady for every last baby penny, as she rightfully should!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i kinda feel bad for her. she's completely breaking down. it seems like she has no support system, no family that really gives 2 shits about her, and no identity. her soul has been eaten by fame. she needs to fcking live on a ranch in wyoming or something, take care of her neglected children, and stop getting wrecked at every friggin club in manhattan.

talk about a downward spiral from the days of Slave 4 U when she was hotter than ballz. every girl wanted her body back then. it was incredible.

I dont feel bad for her in the LEAST BIT....the only ones I feel bad for are the 2 babies. These celebrities CANNOT fucking handle being who they are...they go off the deep end and I'm sorry but she has enough of a support system to help her through her issues IF SHE WANTS TO BE HELPED.

and What the FUCK is up w/her conehead? ugh 6.gif

I dont feel bad for her in the LEAST BIT....the only ones I feel bad for are the 2 babies. These celebrities CANNOT fucking handle being who they are...they go off the deep end and I'm sorry but she has enough of a support system to help her through her issues IF SHE WANTS TO BE HELPED.

I agree, she has enough money to check herself into a great rehab where she can talk to someone about her fucking problems, which are what? She has NO money troubles and she would be able to keep a decent fucking guy if she stopped acting like a fucking idiot.

Honestly, the way K-Fed is doing his thing these days I would not be surprised if he got the kids. I would actually be happy for them to be with him because she's so out of her mind lately.

It's fucked up to say, but I think she'll end up killing herself soon. This bitch needs some serious help ASAP!

i kinda feel bad for her. she's completely breaking down. it seems like she has no support system, no family that really gives 2 shits about her, and no identity. her soul has been eaten by fame. she needs to fcking live on a ranch in wyoming or something, take care of her neglected children, and stop getting wrecked at every friggin club in manhattan.

talk about a downward spiral from the days of Slave 4 U when she was hotter than ballz. every girl wanted her body back then. it was incredible.

exactly where the fuck is this girls MOther??

all this girl needs is love. all the money and fame in the world can't buy her that. she's a human being. i feel bad for her. and, where is her support system? her parents have been whoring her out for their own financial gain since she was a little girl. she has nobody who is trying to help her. if this was me, my parents would be dragging me out of the clubs by my hair, telling me what a fcking loser i had become. she needs some tough love.

all this girl needs is love. all the money and fame in the world can't buy her that. she's a human being. i feel bad for her. and, where is her support system? her parents have been whoring her out for their own financial gain since she was a little girl. she has nobody who is trying to help her. if this was me, my parents would be dragging me out of the clubs by my hair, telling me what a fcking loser i had become. she needs some tough love.

..i guess now she will have to be dragged by her ear

i agree. my parents would kick my ass:tank:

Last summer I did some work on a Disney movie. On the last day of shooting when we were being bussed back to the holding area I happened to be on the same bus as this 11-year-old kid. On this shoot he was playing a minor role (and so was lumped in with us plebs) but he apparently had made *millions* in movies, TV, and ads over his career. I could tell that his mother had at least a handle on how to manage him, so to hear the way he talked to her would crystalize every stereotype and preconception that "He with the Gold Makes the Rules!"

1jq770rrt800dr7.th.jpg

I can not imagine how impossible it is to parent a Britney Spears.

....ok i cant help it ....lmao

baldbrit_1.jpg

LMAO!!

Call me heartless...I have NO PITY for her. She has not 1 but TWO babies to take care of. She needs to grow the fuck up, stop being a little attention whore, and be a mother to her kids. If not, she should give them up, so they can be better cared for.

I LOVE how girls think their all grown up, get knocked up, have babies and then decide partying "is not out of their system."

These people make me sick. 6.gif

LMAO!!

Call me heartless...I have NO PITY for her. She has not 1 but TWO babies to take care of. She needs to grow the fuck up, stop being a little attention whore, and be a mother to her kids. If not, she should give them up, so they can be better cared for.

I LOVE how girls think their all grown up, get knocked up, have babies and then decide partying "is not out of their system."

These people make me sick. 6.gif

:werd:

When you make the decision to become a mother you should stick to it. Her youngest is not even like 6 months old yet, and she was out partying like 3 days after having him. I feel bad for those kids.