Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Orgy Last Night Was a MASSIVE Success!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by uknjx2:

man, i'm going to have to be wasted just to watch that video, i mean, what if my ass looks big on tape????

Babe, I just reviewed you in action and your ass is SLAMMIN. And getting slammed. By me!!!!!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by jammy:

I'm a lil curious as to what the girlies thought of my performance...

~*Jam*~

Jammy whoa Bamm Bammy!! You tall girls certainly have an advantage over us shorties!!! Well I was impressed, let me tell you, and you'd better be coming to the next "meetup" *wink*

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by jammy:

I'm a lil curious as to what the girlies thought of my performance...

~*Jam*~

I've already had 5 people tell me that if jammy isn't at the next one, they're not coming either!!!

------------------

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

Originally posted by uknjx2:

man, i'm going to have to be wasted just to watch that video, i mean, what if my ass looks big on tape????

I can't believe this shyt actually went down! You best pray I don't see you on Friday of S&D..... I had no idea you were the kind of party gal that attends orgies and the like. And you think yer walking funny now....... wink.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by crookedcorn:

53 posts and not one mention of Crackorn being a whore? Allow me........

It's a given. Then again, in an orgy everyone's a whore. But let me be the first to commend the host, Crackorn. Not only is he gifted in the tool shed, but his stamina, creativity, and thirst for pleasure are second to no one I have ever come across!

You Go Jimmy Crack-cornhole!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Next time you have an orgy... I wanna know about it... Me and my Girl Friend have found the idea interesting, but what about STD's?? This is the 21st Century and we do have to worry about those nasty critters, ruining our uninhibited fun...

-AgtX

if this is no bullshit, alert noiseboy and i next time, sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves fully. as an added treat we should find a trashable place where there are mattress on the floors, walls, and ceilings, and everyone gets doused in massage oil, it could be messy, but it could be legendary.

------------------

No bullshit

Originally posted by chick:

Crack - Im planning my schedule for the next few weeks. PM the date your thinking of having the next one.

peace - chick

Well, the therapist told me I shouldn't attend another orgy for at least a week. After this weekend with Sonia, Miss Lizzie AND Andrew (!!!!!!) I'll probably voluntarily commit myself for the week (again. Man they must be getting sick of me over there) Just add Big Josh to that mix and it will all be over for me. How can one ask for more than that? Could you imagine if Big Josh was at the orgy? 1. None of the other guys would have gotten ANY action whatsoever. 2. The women would be limping for WEEKS. 3. The video would sell for millions, especially after the add I take out in The Law Journal

------------------

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Originally posted by chick:

Crack - Im planning my schedule for the next few weeks. PM the date your thinking of having the next one.

peace - chick

Well, the therapist told me I shouldn't attend another orgy for at least a week. After this weekend with Sonia, Miss Lizzie AND Andrew (!!!!!!) I'll probably voluntarily commit myself for the week (again. Man they must be getting sick of me over there) Just add Big Josh to that mix and it will all be over for me. How can one ask for more than that? Could you imagine if Big Josh was at the orgy? 1. None of the other guys would have gotten ANY action whatsoever. 2. The women would be limping for WEEKS. 3. The video would sell for millions, especially after the add I take out in The Law Journal

Whoa there, cowboy...you said this video would be under lock and key. You said NO-ONE would see it unless it's someone who was "involved".....you signed a contract, buddy. We're gonna have to have a little talk!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

• 4 years later...