Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Poll: Which DJ from the tri state area do you know is Homosexual?

I do. Why you people are so close mind. Is just real life, lets share some fun stories. I just wanna know who I'm gonna fuck next.

Close mindedness is making this topic to begin with. Who fuckin cares if they're gay or not?

As a gay man I wanna know why in the hell would I post people I know who are gay just because you want to know? Give me some explanations and maybe I'll go there. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out which DJ's are gay. But still, why in the fuck do you want to know? It's really offensive for you to think I'm going to post names of friends to someone I don't know at all. Besides, it's not my place to say who's gay. If you want to know then go to the gay clubs. Don't you realize if you post someone is gay you're opening doors that can't be closed. Have you heard of homophobia or gay bashing? I'm sure there are some sick fucks on here that would love nothing more than to fuck up some fag. Get a clue. Your posting is the most offensive thing I have come across on the board. If you had given some type of explanation as to why you want to know then I might comprehend what the fuck you're trying to get at.

As a gay man I wanna know why in the hell would I post people I know who are gay just because you want to know? Give me some explanations and maybe I'll go there. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out which DJ's are gay. But still, why in the fuck do you want to know? It's really offensive for you to think I'm going to post names of friends to someone I don't know at all. Besides, it's not my place to say who's gay. If you want to know then go to the gay clubs. Don't you realize if you post someone is gay you're opening doors that can't be closed. Have you heard of homophobia or gay bashing? I'm sure there are some sick fucks on here that would love nothing more than to fuck up some fag. Get a clue. Your posting is the most offensive thing I have come across on the board. If you had given some type of explanation as to why you want to know then I might comprehend what the fuck you're trying to get at.

what are you talking about?

what are you talking about?

Unless I'm just not clued in that this guy is posting this as a joke (I'm severly lacking sleep from last night after seeing paul) then I fucking pissed that some asshole expects people to "out" DJ's. If you've never been faced with violence from some homophobe then you have no clue. But if you are gay then most likely you've been on the end of some loonie wanting to do some real violence and damage to you. Yeah, maybe he doesn't have a clue but one of my best friends in highschool was passed out in a car when his friends and these other people got into it in a parking lot late one night. The fuckers took a bat and swung it as hard as they could to the window. Sadly, Rick was passed out and had his head against the window. My friends didn't realized what had happened until they drove away and blood was pouring all over the place. I'm pissed, I'm sorry. I hadn't seen Rick for months and I finally saw him again one night and I knew he liked me and I was x-ing and blew him off saying "I would talk to him later" as I was leaving the club (we were 16). Never in my life did I think that would be the last time I would see him. You try being in my shoes. Straights have it easy. They don't have to worry about some fucker trying to kill them just because of who they are. It's a real issue that gays have to deal with that str8's just don't have a clue about.

Unless I'm just not clued in that this guy is posting this as a joke (I'm severly lacking sleep from last night after seeing paul) then I fucking pissed that some asshole expects people to "out" DJ's. If you've never been faced with violence from some homophobe then you have no clue. But if you are gay then most likely you've been on the end of some loonie wanting to do some real violence and damage to you. Yeah, maybe he doesn't have a clue but one of my best friends in highschool was passed out in a car when his friends and these other people got into it in a parking lot late one night. The fuckers took a bat and swung it as hard as they could to the window. Sadly, Rick was passed out and had his head against the window. My friends didn't realized what had happened until they drove away and blood was pouring all over the place. I'm pissed, I'm sorry. I hadn't seen Rick for years and I finally saw him again one night and I knew he liked me and I was x-ing and blew him off saying "I would talk to him later" as I was leaving the club (we were 16). Never in my life did I think that would be the last time I would see him. You try being in my shoes. Straights have it easy. They don't have to worry about some fucker trying to kill them just because of who they are. It's a real issue that gays have to deal with that str8's just don't have a clue about.

sorry, i had to read the prior post a few times to understand your wording... honestly i don't see gay bashing anymore. esp. in new york.. i'm sorry you have to carry the stress with you.

sorry, i had to read the prior post a few times to understand your wording... honestly i don't see gay bashing anymore. esp. in new york.. i'm sorry you have to carry the stress with you.

Are you gay? It's hard to see gay bashing when you're not gay. But you have to remember tho - you live in the most progressive city in the nation. You don't live in Jacksonville, Florida do you? The Bible belt, with all it's "holy rollers", is the most vicious and evil place in this country. There is no greater evil then when man does it in the name of God and that is exactly what homophobes use to justify their hate.

Are you gay? It's hard to see gay bashing when you're not gay. But you have to remember tho - you live in the most progressive city in the nation. You don't live in Jacksonville, Florida do you? The Bible belt, with all it's "holy rollers", is the most vicious and evil place in this country. There is no greater evil then when man does it in the name of God and that is exactly what homophobes use to justify their hate.

no i'm not gay, but i have eyes, ears and i've lived in tampa... i just don't see it as much in new york... i'm so confused at this point. doesn't your location say brooklyn?

Look Dude I totally understand what you passed thru, however times changed, and you can not be living because of what happened. Prejudice existed everywhere with many kind of characteristics,I'm not one of them, because I'm Gay and a DJ too, proud to be. You got offended for nothing, maybe because when you posted you hadn't sleep yet...lol.

If the topic is not interesting to you, sorry, but it's is for me, because if you really proud to be gay you joke around about that, and live you life they way you want to. If was so bad for you where you lived, you should had moved to NJ and NY, here you could always be free.

I am always stunned when Taxis cabs do not stop because the person's black or obviously gay (drag queens for example). I've seen this happen countless of times in the city and it's really sad and fcked up.

I'm sorry but if you're a white person or not the supra-flamboyant gay either, you have little chance to experience racism/homophobia, because it still exists.

Thankfully we can leave all this outside the club and all be free on the dancefloor.