I like the innocence Britney has. .

BUT WHAT ABOUT JUSTIN?!?!... lol

had to do it...

nevermind... i'm soooooo bored at work

***AAAAAAARGH!!!!***

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

cristina agorilla is too skinny; looks like she's gonna break- cwm28.gif

jennifer lopez' ass is getting so big that there's no more room for her full name; she had to shorten it to the current "j-lo" cwm33.gif

definitely into the new, lean britney. especially in the new video "stronger". she's got the stripper dance moves going, and the slutty outfits. cwm35.gif

------------------

-dusk till dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Originally posted by misskittie:

Maria Grazia Concinatta, Leatitia Casta, Alyssa Milano....

Very good tastes. I don't know who Maria is but Latitia Casta, OMG. She's so unbelieveably hot. She's only like 19 or 20 too. And I've sweated Alyssa since Who's the boss

Originally posted by terminator:

Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Jenny Lopez

Personally I would bang the hell out of Britney. She's the total package, whereas, Christina's too skinny and Jennifer's too much of a bitch. Britney's got the sweet, naive look plus a hot Bod. And, of course, she's got the Blonde thing going. SO, who would you guys bang, and why?

Jennifer: If Im only going to screw her who give's a F$&K if she a bitch. I'll let her have it like the bitch she is as long as I get off.

cwm1.gif

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Jenny Lopez

Personally I would bang the hell out of Britney. She's the total package, whereas, Christina's too skinny and Jennifer's too much of a bitch. Britney's got the sweet, naive look plus a hot Bod. And, of course, she's got the Blonde thing going. SO, who would you guys bang, and why?

------------------

I'll be back..

Hasta La Vista, babee..

If I were into chicks, I'd say Jennifer... Britney is too plastic, Christina's too skinny... Jenn looks like a woman - natural curves.. LATINA POWER, BAY-BEE!!!

(I know Christina's half latina, but she doesn't have the latin booty to show for it!!)

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by melichacha:

If I were into chicks, I'd say Jennifer... Britney is too plastic, Christina's too skinny... Jenn looks like a woman - natural curves.. LATINA POWER, BAY-BEE!!!

(I know Christina's half latina, but she doesn't have the latin booty to show for it!!)

- Meli -

As a matter of fact, Jenny is from the Bronx. I knew people who knew her before she became famous and say that she is a B I T C H in the worst way. I agree that from purely a physical perspective, she is fucking hot. But I like to fantasize and role play in my head and I like the innocence Britney has. And compared to Jenny, there isn't that much of a droppoff.

------------------

I'll be back..

Hasta La Vista, babee..

Defenetely Jenniffer Lopez, followed by a very close second Christina Aguilera, who is almost tied by Britney Spears... Either one would do, I guess... its not gonna happen but maybe in my dreams!... hmmm que rico el saborcito de las mujeres latinas!! jejeje cwm32.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Originally posted by muthaload:

A year ago I would have said Jennifer but she has gotten uglier over the past year!! I have to go with Christina right now.

The ideal situation would be a girl with Christinas face, Brittneys tits, and Jennifers ass!!

She fucked up her hair and her makeup to point of putting a bag over her head. I mean I would fire that hairdresser ASAP.

------------------

I'll be back..

Hasta La Vista, babee..