Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP needs a better Manager....

That's fine. Just sad its about the money now and not about the music, which is what he's there for. Trust me, I think we all realize he's cashing in...but it still doesn't take away from the fact the shit he spins sucks.

That's fine. Just sad its about the money now and not about the music, which is what he's there for. Trust me, I think we all realize he's cashing in...but it still doesn't take away from the fact the shit he spins sucks.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. The fact is that he must be doing something right if people still flock to hear him and clubs still agree to pay his fee. I guarantee when he is at Pacha next month everyone will attend, including all the haters.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. The fact is that he must be doing something right if people still flock to hear him and clubs still agree to pay his fee. I guarantee when he is at Pacha next month everyone will attend, including all the haters.

Mike. JP is mediocre at best. The reason anyone follows him is because he was the DJ at the "best afterhours party NYC has ever seen". If there was a fucking robot in the booth named Todd Jacobson, everyone would be screaming: "TJ IS GOD!!! RIP IT SICK!!!1"

I know the only ones to disagree with me are gunna be the JP fans as well.

As a party atomsphere, his events are top noch. If you like drugs, and you like to get fucked up and dance and look at half naked girls, fuck I know I do, then go to his parties, they're awesome.

As a DJ, like I said, mediocre at best. Only thing I heard from 6am-10a on his bday was

BOOM BOOM BOOM TSH BOOM.

for four hours.

He's gotta get off the tina beats, and find new shit to play..

JP sucks major ass, The only reason he gets peeps at his parties, are the old school factory heads, who have so many great memories from when he did ripp it at sound factory, so they want to try to relive those memories as his parties. And of course the dumb 16-20 year old babies who think its the cool thing to do to go see JP (RIPP IT SICK!!!!). But truth is, this babies dont go to any other parties, but his. So besides for hearing JP, they are listening to KTU, and bar music. So to them JP did (RIPP IT SICK!!!) cause they dont know any better. If they would simply go see any other hugh DJ, they would relize how bad JP is. My friend who was a factory head, and thinks JP is god, went to his last 4 parties. Came with me to see Deep Dish, and last week to see Vibe and VC, and he admitted to me that JP is horrendus. Something he never thought he would say. Face it guys, the guy is done. He plays horrible tracks, and loops the horrible tracks for 45 min. Any other Dj who plays big rooms makes JP look like a child playin with some records. The guys just needs to go away.

:fridge: :fridge: :fridge: :fridge: :fridge: :fridge: