Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the most you've ever paid for a haircut?

weyes

this is more a question for us girls, 'cause some guys can actually get a decent haircut from that old guy on the corner for $8.

but my roommate was appalled when i told him the best haircut i ever had was 100 bucks (no color or highlighting or anything like that). it was at vidal sassoon and the guy who cut my hair was one of the peeps on the lower end of the totem pole, i think. i told my roommate that that's nothing compared to what some people pay.

so, out with it, ladies: what's the most expensive haircut you ever had?

I pay 12 bucks for mine, but i always buy my girlfriend her haircut...... the cut is $180 and the color is like $100 i think....... thats fucking out of control

...i dont pay ....but in my salon ...cuts start at 42....mens at 22.....colors start at 85 and hilites at 175...

Guest onisakura

Most for just a haircut was $110. I was really pissed cause i didn't like it at all, he totally fucked it up. This frou frou salon on Palm Beach that was highly recommended by some people i worked with. I ended up going to my regular girl a couple weeks later who took pity on me and cut it for free. Been going to her for 9 years now and she no longer charges me for a haircut whenever i do color/hilights. Her hilights alone start at $140, thats what she charges me for hilights, color wash, haircut and blowdry.

Guest onisakura
i pay around 30$... i shampoo at home, and i tell them not to dry it. if i ever do color my hair i do it myself with a 7$ box and a coupon. :)

i think the highest i would go is 50$

In between hilights i do color my own hair too.....but i have so much fuckin hair that i need two whole bottles at $9 each. That and sore arms from having them lifted for 40 min. Pain in my ass.....

Guest onisakura

Actually, on the subject of haircuts....does anyone know of a good one that deals with longish wavy hair? I need a stylist in the city.

Actually, on the subject of haircuts....does anyone know of a good one that deals with longish wavy hair? I need a stylist in the city.
i used to have stick-straight hair, but when i was about 21 years old it just turned curly. i can't explain it :confused: .

curly hair is really hard to cut; there's always a danger of someone giving the "pyramid cut" or the "chaotic frizz." i would imagine that wavy hair could do the same thing. my friend cuts my hair now (she does it for a living and i pay her, of course (and, of course, she doesn't charge me near full price)) and does it 99.8% as well as the vidal sassoon guy did. i think that, perhaps, the reason why she does such a great job on my curly hair is because her hair is the exact same texture, curly-wise, as mine :) .

i used to have stick-straight hair, but when i was about 21 years old it just turned curly. i can't explain it :confused: .

Same thing happened to me around the time I was in college, kind of weird.... I can now straighten my hair easily, but if I leave it wet and just go out, it's curly. Also, when it rains out.

...it's def a good idea to go to a stylist with similar texture as yours...if u have a problem texture....very curly ..frizzy ...etc.....i find that all the girls in my shop who have curly hair ..give the best cuts to girls with curly hair...

...also...my hair changed from straight to curly as well...around 14 though..

$34 at some place in Irvine, CA.

But they give you a cocktail while you're waiting, and you change out of your shirt into a smock in a locker room and they let you go in and wash up after the cut. Pretty cool actually.