Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone else have dog in their office ?

not in my office..but in my building..yes..

we have a husky, a doberman...and a few others...

one day I'm going to bring my dog in smile.gif

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

That's not that strange AutoDesk in the Bay Area (San Francisco that is), has an open bring you dog to work policy. They also allow you to wear shorts every day of the week and have beer and pizza Fridays, every Friday.... I applied there, but they didn't hire me... cwm36.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

My company is the best, NO dress code, you can wear any peircings that you want ( I wear my eyebrow ring) It s layed back and infact they encourage people to be different and creative ( go figure it's an advertising agency ) But to answer your questions, yes people have their dogs here. It's the best insn't it?

I'd give anything to have a fuzzy wuzzy woofing pooch in the office.....I can't wait until I'm all grown up and can have my own pooch!! For now I have to settle for being foster mother to Ellie and Kiba, two Portugese Water Dogs....I love them sooooo much, plus I get paid outrageous sums of money to dogsit!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Actually...

I work in Bergen County and the company I work for is in the same building as the production offices of "ED" on NBC. One of the main producers or writers has a black lab who lounges around the hallways... It's funny when you are on a phone with a customer and then thru the doorway comes a black lab into your office.

Shout out to the black lab, "Rocket"

LOL

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg