Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy Guys With Big Feet In Ft Lauderdale Sun Mon Tues 19-21 March Needed

videoman

Video producer will be in ft lauderdale the 19-22 of march and needs goodlooking college age guys to flaunt their big feet on camera you will receive 50.00 cash to do this for about 15 or 20 mins I need photo ID and a signed release form from each model that participates. Please send a pic of yourself and small bio if you have feet pic send it but your feet must be in good condition to be selected for the video! This will be shot on the beach or an outdoor cafe over the 3 days I also need guys willing to do it for free and a copy of the DVD or Video will be given as pay to you! Send pics to photo8258@aol.com Anthony Underfoot Producer ASAP since I need to select by friday the latest.

Video producer will be in ft lauderdale the 19-22 of march and needs goodlooking college age guys to flaunt their big feet on camera you will receive 50.00 cash to do this for about 15 or 20 mins I need photo ID and a signed release form from each model that participates. Please send a pic of yourself and small bio if you have feet pic send it but your feet must be in good condition to be selected for the video! This will be shot on the beach or an outdoor cafe over the 3 days I also need guys willing to do it for free and a copy of the DVD or Video will be given as pay to you! Send pics to photo8258@aol.com Anthony Underfoot Producer ASAP since I need to select by friday the latest.

.......ahahahahahahhaha..... priceless....