Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Sexxxxybabyd aka guest0909091109

9mile

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet you anything danielle had mascara running down her face and was throwing shit, and called the cops, so he got angry, maybe grabbed her a bit, cops came, arested him, she jumped on the cops trying to free him, they put him in the back of a squad car, but she was still yelling "I love you baby!"

:rofl:

Bet you anything danielle had mascara running down her face and was throwing shit, and called the cops, so he got angry, maybe grabbed her a bit, cops came, arested him, she jumped on the cops trying to free him, they put him in the back of a squad car, but she was still yelling "I love you baby!"

:rofl:

Did you read that in the Suburban Trends newspaper? :laugh:

So here is some updated info on myself

For the past year I was stuck in a relationship that had to be the worst thing I could have ever done to myself. Granted there was some kind of love at one point but eventually it faded to dust. I became the most insecure person, for no reason and I just didn't like the person I became.

I feel like I finally can open my eyes and walk through this world with out feeling helpless, knowing that I can take care of myself and not have to answer to anyone, be my own boss and find someone to treat me the way I think I deserve to be treated.

I'm a 21 year old driven young women. I do sales for New York Sports Clubs and im ..1 in my district. I enjoy going to dinners, movies, video games, traveling, listening to music, clubs, lounges, art exibits, shopping ((duh)), and just walking around the city.

So here is some updated info on myself

For the past year I was stuck in a relationship that had to be the worst thing I could have ever done to myself. Granted there was some kind of love at one point but eventually it faded to dust. I became the most insecure person, for no reason and I just didn't like the person I became.

I feel like I finally can open my eyes and walk through this world with out feeling helpless, knowing that I can take care of myself and not have to answer to anyone, be my own boss and find someone to treat me the way I think I deserve to be treated.

I'm a 21 year old driven young women. I do sales for New York Sports Clubs and im ..1 in my district. I enjoy going to dinners, movies, video games, traveling, listening to music, clubs, lounges, art exibits, shopping ((duh)), and just walking around the city.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Myspace?