Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Sexxxxybabyd aka guest0909091109

9mile

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I moved out, in some ways I think it's for the best because I have a better life living in manhattan. I have my friends, my family, my job and my freedom. But in other way's I don't have Joe ... and yes we have had our fallouts but it's not that easy to just get over someone in a day.

I put up my fronts like it doesnt bother me, and I try to hate him as much as I can to forget him, but when I think of the future with out him I just break down and nothing else matters to me but just being with him.

I can't move back to New Jersey because I know I'll just end up being misrable again, but Joe refuses to come into the city to see me. I dunno, maybe I am making the mistake of still careing. I always told myself I would never let someone in, and I try very hard with him, and I know sooner or later it's just going to hit me and I will be done and over with it, and when that happens there is no going back, because I have done it many times before and I never look back.

In some ways I am waiting for that to happen, and in some ways I'm not ready for it. I haven't had a relationship in a long time and I forgot what it feels like to break up and feel this pain. It's a lesson, and if we don't get back together or figure things out before that snap comes .... I promised myself I would never let myself fall or get caught up ever again!

I too want to know why this girls face is darker than the rest of her body.

Hell, I'd stick my cock in it, but I'm easy like that.

But moving right along. . . . somebody want to tell the story about what happened here, or supply a nice listing of links in one neat post? I disappeared for a couple years there.

:aright:

But moving right along. . . . somebody want to tell the story about what happened here, or supply a nice listing of links in one neat post? I disappeared for a couple years there.

She came on here bashing everyone who questioned her, saying she had found the love of her life, was opening a new business, getting married, driving an x5, etc etc, only to break of the marriage, delete her screenname, and never be seen around here since

:laugh:

Guest onisakura
those with the most to say.... have the most to prove

Thats why its better sometimes to say nothing at all.

...out of nowhere....damn....wonder who else is gonna pop up again....

aye, hows things~!? havent seen you in a dogs age... howve you been? last time i saw you was dt/dh at arc poppin' and lockin'... where yah been?