Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Announced! Sasha and Digweed at crobar 3/31 is 18+

Friday, March 31, 2006

Main Room: Sasha and Digweed with Willie Graff

Reed Room: Flawless Sound of crobar with Andrew Vogt

Tommy Virtue

DJ Sasha reunites with his legendary partner John Digweed in an historic night at crobar!

One of the most well-known and respected DJ’s in the world, DJ Sashareunites with his equally legendary partner DJ John Digweed at crobar March 31st 2006 for Sasha's party, FUNDACIÓN. The famed DJ duo will deliver their legendary sets on a new custom-built controller allowing them to remix and produce live in front of their fans. Sampling and looping is taken to another level while fusing elements from multiple songs all at the same time. Sasha and Digweed take elements from across the spectrum of electronic dance – trance, breaks, progressive and deep house – to create a hypnotic liquid groove unlike anything else in the world. Opening up for Sasha and Digweed is Willie Graff from Cielo. Also tonight, crobar goes one step further to support the newest rising stars of the dance music world - check out the local DJ artist showcase: the Flawless Sound of crobarin the Reed Room from 10 PM to Midnight. This week’sfeatured artist is Andrew Vogt .Don’t miss Tommy Virtue mixing it up with rock n’ roll, hip-hop, and house after the DJ showcase in the Reed Room.

Table Reservations: 917.339.1825

$40 Limited Special Advance Tickets / $50 Door (21 and over)

$50 Limited Special Advance Tickets / $60 Door (18 and over)

For Advance Tickets Please Visit www.crobar.com

530 West 28th Street NY, NY 10001

033106.jpg

As long as you have VIP it will be fine, I am sorry for all those who dont, Will def be a cattle packed night.

ray, its not the fact that its packed, people like that....... it's the fact that it will be packed with kids under 21......

vip sucks, why the hell do you want to go to a club to drink out of a bottle and sit on a couch all night..... do it at home for $1200 less

ray, its not the fact that its packed, people like that....... it's the fact that it will be packed with kids under 21......

vip sucks, why the hell do you want to go to a club to drink out of a bottle and sit on a couch all night..... do it at home for $1200 less[/quote

I agree it def sucks that the club will be packed will 18-20 year olds. But again those kids will not be allowed in VIP, and not eveyone has to buy a table to get VIP. But I highly suggest if you are not one of the lucky ones to have VIP, it would be a great idea to get some heads togeter and buy a table, cause downstairs is gonna suck. Druged up 18-20 year olds floppin around. O man!!!! I feel for all those stuck on the main floor.

vip sucks, why the hell do you want to go to a club to drink out of a bottle and sit on a couch all night..... do it at home for $1200 less[/quote

I agree it def sucks that the club will be packed will 18-20 year olds. But again those kids will not be allowed in VIP, and not eveyone has to buy a table to get VIP. But I highly suggest if you are not one of the lucky ones to have VIP, it would be a great idea to get some heads togeter and buy a table, cause downstairs is gonna suck. Druged up 18-20 year olds floppin around. O man!!!! I feel for all those stuck on the main floor.

Ray, nobody cares that you have VIP, stop screaming for attention.