Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Global Gathering

mfiorellino

You got that right. Nine Inch Nails were amazing. They alone were worth waiting all day for. In case anyone's curious some of the songs that they played were "Mr. Self Destruct, Piggy, March of the Pigs, Wish, Gave Up, Terrible Lie, Sin, Hurt, Closer and Head Like a Hole".

NIN fucken riped it... PERIOD... most talented people at global gathering... shit... more talented than anyone in the ultra lineup.

Highlight of the night was Rob Zombies performance... MAD RESPECT to that guy. He deffinately Rocked that stage.. those mosh pits WERE NO JOKE. I was never a fan of his music until now. His stage props were 10 outta 10.. his huge 20 foot walking robot was TRIPPY AS FUCK. shit had me bugging out.. anyone know HOW THE FUCK THAT ROBOT WAS MOVING? must have cost thousands of dollars to create a perfectly walking robot like that.

It was also Halarious when Rob stoped TWICE to say.... "what the fuck is that techno shit playing back there in the tents? shits giving me a headache... for gods sake turn that shit off"

good times man.. good times... cant wait for next years Global Gathering.

Guy in a suit. :)

That's what I figured. I think kiddskydrol had some good party favors. :laugh:

LMAO at Rob Zombie dissin' EDM, hahahaaaaa! Funny, cuz when some metal rocker was screaming his head off, I was wishing out loud I had a 357 to shoot his head off, so he would shut the fuck up. Well, that's nice, there was something for everyone. :biggrin:

I love all music... but you just cant compare talent wise.. it was hard concentrating on some dudes just touching records when there is a band giving it all they got to stay on point with their instruments.

Rock band > DJ.. period

NIN by far had a massive crowd that just wouldnt stop moving... thousands of bodys mashin into each other.. such a beautiful view.

Deep dish didnt disapoint.. he did his thing. Adam Freeland destroyed that tent.. plain and simple. I saw Ferry as I exited the park... I gave him a nice wave goodbye.