Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUBS IN BOSTON

too bad the patriots are so far out of boston...but i guess you can smack the shit out of them, too.

If you want HOURS of entertainment, just try getting from Logan to ANYwhere in Back Bay via the Callahan.

------------------

LEARN THE RULES SO YOU KNOW HOW TO BREAK THEM PROPERLY.

Rachely,

I can give you some ideas....you dont need to beat us up because our sorry teams do it enough every time they loose.

Anyways Avalon on Friday and Saturday are alright. Friday they have guess DJ's and Saturday is there X-MAS party that is 21+.

I would recommend Saturday better crowd. As for the music it is pretty good DJ Manolo is real good plays the anthems but what do you expect in a city that closes at 2.

Glad I could help and if you want <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> e- mail me and I can hook you up.It is gmpimp5@yahoo.com.

GLEN cwm4.gif

you definitely shouldn't go up there expecting an amazing weekend, I went to school there for 4 years and found the city to be exceptionally boring. The whole city shuts down at 2, and the clubs are very weak compared to NYC. There is an after hours juice bar place called rise that is kinda cool, but you need to know people or be a member to get in.

Otherwise, check out the North End for food (Ricardo's Ristorante is awesome) and the aquarium is always fun.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Originally posted by vanditmix1:

if you are there thursday night dave ralph is spinning at axis which is like a smaller twilo in the fact that you can wear anything!!! have fun! smile.gif

It sux, since they remodeled Axis you can't wear just anything there. No Jeans, no sneakers etc. That is why I used to like Axis because it was pretty similar to twilo (felt like home smile.gif ) Then they remodeled it and it is nice it just isn't as much fun. I did get to see Dave Ralph a couple months back and it was a phat night, he spun an amazing set.

Otherwise, drink a lot of sam adams, it's very big up there.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

i too went to college in boston and all i have to say is the clubs in boston SUCK ... they close at 2am and then you have to go home or find an afterhours party somewhere ... dont expect much .. dj manolo isnt that great although i heard hes been better lately ... if you are there thursday night dave ralph is spinning at axis which is like a smaller twilo in the fact that you can wear anything!!! have fun! smile.gif

Lived in Boston and you can't compare apples to oranges. NYC is where it's and the latest you can stay out until is 2am!! If you were coming in Thurs I would tell you to check out Venu because I used to work there!! Fridays I would say go to Avalon or the Roxy!!! They are the 2 biggest clubs in Boston. I hope you don't go to Boston for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">New Year's </a> because ou will be disappointed!!! Peace and see ya on the flipside!!!