Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wedding season is upon us...

dgmodel

Guest onisakura

Cant wait till my co-worker from Staten Island gets married in June. Im sure thats gonna be a dope ass wedding, her fiance is a big italian dude and she's got this massive rock on her hand.

I :heart: wedding season

You must not be in any, lol.

Shit is MADD expensive.

Last year, me and Sugar had 6 weddings!!

And we were in 2 of them, she was in 3, one of which I was the best man. I had THE BEST speech EVER!!! Maybe one day, I'll post the video, lol. I was SOOO drunk when I made the speech, thank God I wrote it out. We were drinking beer from 10 in the morning. By the time we got to the reception, I had 10 beers and at the cocktail hour, they had an ice vodka bar. Everyone was asking me to do shots. I did like 10 shots in an hour. Then I had to make my speech after 10 beers and 10 shots, lol. And this was in front of 350 people, most of which I've never met before. I eFFFin' killed it. I spilled my glass of champagne after the speech, but in the video, you couldn't notice. My mom got the action shot, lol.

Notice the horizontal position of my champagne glass:

s0ymu0.jpg

This year, we are in 1, my cousin's and it's already getting expensive, especially for Sugar. I am paying for half of what she has to put out since it's MY cousin. Girls have it bad when it comes to weddings. They have to buy the dress that they're only gonna wear once and the bridal shower and bachellorette party is expensive cuz girls want it to be alll fancy shmancy.

All guys need is 2 strippers and a few cases of beer.

And we get to RENT our tux.

Weddings are GREAT, but they can cost you ALOT.