Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP vs BORIS!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: WOW!! this thread is amazing!! I am sitting here at work eating my breakfast and reading this shit.... its great.. prob the best entertainment i have read in awhile. There should be a cp Hall of Fame!! this would def. go down as one of the best threads. And to think the first page of this thread was pretty funny!! But now im trying to duck fromt he bullets that might be fyling LOL!! This is like springer shit!! anyway just mt 2 cents.. shit i need to get back to the action.. well im sure theres more to come.. but fellow cpers... be good jeeezzzz!! LOL

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: WOW!! this thread is amazing!! I am sitting here at work eating my breakfast and reading this shit.... its great.. prob the best entertainment i have read in awhile. There should be a cp Hall of Fame!! this would def. go down as one of the best threads. And to think the first page of this thread was pretty funny!! But now im trying to duck fromt he bullets that might be fyling LOL!! This is like springer shit!!
why is your screen name carmine if your real name is Matt ??

i guess you got a point with going out but i sincerely doubt you buy music.. but most of all your attitude sucks

Bro, I buy a lot of music, and download a lot. And my attitude sucks, All you ever did when you posted on this forum was put people on the board down. Something I never do unless 1st attacked. And my attitude sucks?

why is your screen name carmine if your real name is Matt ??[/quote

OK i guess thats a fair question. and its non of anyones business but i will share it.

First off its my middle name.. 2nd its my grandfathers name whom i was exremely close with. like a second father. 3rd he passed away on my birthday. god rest is soul. so maybe its a meaningful sn. plus many ppl in my close friends and family call me carmine.. ever thnk of that. im gonna be nice for this post. but please dont involve me in your drama my friend!! so thanks for your concern.

Bro, I buy a lot of music, and download a lot. And my attitude sucks, All you ever did when you posted on this forum was put people on the board down. Something I never do unless 1st attacked. And my attitude sucks?
the forum here sucks.. me and deepspell tried to save it a long time ago..but the mod ruins it.. no point..

since you lurk on vip.. where do you see me attacking people?

why is your screen name carmine if your real name is Matt ??

OK i guess thats a fair question. and its non of anyones business but i will share it.

First off its my middle name.. 2nd its my grandfathers name whom i was exremely close with. like a second father. 3rd he passed away on my birthday. god rest is soul. so maybe its a meaningful sn. plus many ppl in my close friends and family call me carmine.. ever thnk of that. im gonna be nice for this post. but please dont involve me in your drama my friend!! so thanks for your concern.

it was a simple question :rolleyes:

it was a simple question :rolleyes:

actually its not.... its huge for me. u touched on something more important than this forum. i answered your question like an adult. so have some respect. and dont roll your eyes cause u feel like a douche. a nice, oh my bad. or did not mean to offend would off been fine. i could of private messaged you. but u put it out on the open forum. but it is something that i am ver very proud of and since you called me out on it. i will be an adult an answer. again my convo with you will remain civialized unless you take it to another level. that is all.

the forum here sucks.. me and deepspell tried to save it a long time ago..but the mod ruins it.. no point..

since you lurk on vip.. where do you see me attacking people?

No u dont, you just do it on here. You tried to save it? How so??? By puttin people down and calling them assholes because you dont like the tracks they post, or there a lil old. If thats trying to save it, You should of tried a little harder.

wow dr doom whats your perversion with cum and all that shit......either u dont get laid or u just a homo that loves it in the ass

Sorry bro, porking your mom made me peverted. She knows a lot of kinky shit, but I still taught that cumdumpster how to give head properly.

Seriously man, why are so you antagonistic? It's not my fault that rayray doesn't give you a reacharound in return for your retarded supporting posts.

Boris Fucking Sucked Ass Ask Around The Pool Party Was Garbage One Of The Worst Sets I Ever Heard In My Life Maybe He Was Having A Bad Day Everyone Was Complaining Worst Party At The Conference Horrible I Was Ther From 5 To 730 Had To Leave Wasnt Worth It Thank God I Did Not Pay To Listen To Him He Has Alot Of Time On His Hand I Notice He Throws On A Record And Has Conversations With People For 10 Minutes U Watch Any Body Else SPIN AND U CANT GET A WORD IN BOTH HANDS ARE ALWAYS BUSY MAKING THE MUSIC NOT JUST PUTTING THE TRACK ON THE TURN TABLE AND LETTING IT GO ,, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

Sorry bro, porking your mom made me peverted. She knows a lot of kinky shit, but I still taught that cumdumpster how to give head properly.

Seriously man, why are so you antagonistic? It's not my fault that rayray doesn't give you a reacharound in return for your retarded supporting posts.

omg gosh U R so right....more power to u kiddo.:cry::blah: :blah: :blah:

• 4 weeks later...
they should all battle each other, like Dt vs JP and VC vs Boris, then they can switch, party could go on for like 3 days

Just a quick history note, RON HARDY over at the MUSIC BOX use to play for 72hrs straight by himself, in chi town in the 80s every few weeks for 5yrs.

Im sure he has some help!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

No human can spin for 72 hrs straight, w/o having some help goin up the nose!

His nickname was heartattack hardy cause he would play until you had a heartattack. As for assistance well he was a coke and heroin user. But its funny how you could read stories online about how some people would go there first and go home sleep go out on a date and leave the date and go back and ron still rockin it. See playing to a party for 72hrs constantly is a world record IMO not like these fools who practice and prepare in front of no one to get o the gusiness book of records and never do it again.

For more ron hard stuff check out maestro disc 2 special feature on him as well. Will let you know how he use to play records upside down.