Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does NY Think of ELECTRO HOUSE???

alot of my next cd is filled with electro house and there should be no problems making any of you move. You have to be carefull as a dj with this perticular style because alot of it sounds exactly the same. But in all i think its dope!!! Some of it gives your brain a good mind fuck!!

Junior Vasquez has been playing plenty of electronic tracks on XM Satellite Radio CH 81, usually on the second hour 2am - 3am. He also plays those sounds at the beginning of his live sets in the clubs.The selection of remixes he chooses are very good. I haven't had a complaint yet.:type:

really couldn't get into most of rauhofer's i love ny cd.

to me this whole electro fascination is just a re-visit to all that happened musically in the 80s.

i understand that most things come in cycles, but i haven't anyone give a proper re-channeling of that 80s underground new wave computer music.

I DO like some of ingrosso's stuff, it is written so well and sound very full.

for the most part, other than that i don't understand what these children are going thru.

the funniest part is if you say you can't get into the electro sound people usually say you can't progress musically, but to me this sound sounds very old with it's primitive atari computer bleeps, blips and blops.

as far as electro is concerned i see two main groups..the white kids that were in the suburbs listening to rock when all things electro happened the first time around in the 80s (there is nothing wrong with this) and then there those that feel they must cash in on the "latest and greatest sound"

it's all about perspective on what new and sound fresh. this sound just doesn't hit my soul and make me want to dance.

i also find that electro house sound best when mixed in with other genres. as to say, i see alot more peeps get bored with the sound when 4 to 5 electro tracks are mixed together as opposed to mixing an electro track into some tech-house, go into some tribal or techno and bring it back around into the electro.

but then again, whatever your heart desires

It reminds me of those Pots and Pans

it makes 0 sense to fight the drums sweets. i can't even take a whole night of pots and pans but c'mon now. the skins are a part of humans most simple existence dating back to the year nuttin.

on that note..africa ca ca ca ca ca ca

it makes 0 sense to fight the drums sweets. i can't even take a whole night of pots and pans but c'mon now. the skins are a part of humans most simple existence dating back to the year nuttin.

on that note..africa ca ca ca ca ca ca

It was just a joke on Silver Bull...I Love pots and pans , I Cook everyday.