Clubplanet Nightlife Community

average wake up time???

dgmodel

according to a recent article in WSJ, ppl are waking up earlier and earlier every year... seven a.m used to be the average wake up time; however now its six a.m... ppl surveyed said they are more productive when they wake up early, and it gives them "personal" time, to not be bothered... they can do laundry, work out, go out to eat breakfast etc.

what time do you get up???

i wake up around 5:30 on weekdays and around 6:30-7:00am on weekends...

Me too, unless I was up drinking REALLY late the night before. But I'm always up early. My parents used to not let me sleep past 7am when I was a kid, kind of jealous of all the kids sleeping until 11am. But now I'm thankful as the day is much more fruitful :)

Today was a 4:45am wake up. I hate workin for the man.

suits.jpg

But Howie, you are the man? (thinking of that funny commercial when that guys says "I'm sticking it to the man", but sir "you, are the man". "Well then I'm sticking it to myself".....)

But Howie, you are the man? (thinking of that funny commercial when that guys says "I'm sticking it to the man", but sir "you, are the man". "Well then I'm sticking it to myself".....)

Kind of, I also have a day job, I'm a tech support guy for the Lottery. I can't wait until my business loans are paid off and I can quit or voluntarily keep working a few more years cause I'm a greedy fucker.

..i hate waking up.....but i wake up earlier and earlier on my days off cause im just used to it...i work with assholes who wake up at like 4am to be at work at 730..cause they need TIME TO RELAX.....wtf.....isn't sleeping relaxing!?!?!