Clubplanet Nightlife Community

glowsticks? where to buy in nyc?

smack

Originally posted by manumission:

actually ... useful post .. I needed to find out too .. to get some before leaving for Goa

according to my burro cousins in Goa, glowsticks were banned eons ago on grounds of taste. They kindly request you don't take such items of historic (ir)relevance, no matter how old skool you are.

*neigh*

Originally posted by mr_ed:

according to my burro cousins in Goa, glowsticks were banned eons ago on grounds of taste. They kindly request you don't take such items of historic (ir)relevance, no matter how old skool you are.

*neigh*

STFU... moron...

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.iloveraving.com" TARGET=_blank>www.iloveraving.com</A>

Ditto... you won't find them cheaper anywhere else. The high-intensity ones only last for about 30 minutes, but it looks REALLY good... some guy was messing around with them in SF, and it seriously looked like he was holding fire... cwm32.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

Originally posted by mr_ed:

*neigh*

that is fucking priceless!!

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

I went to a couple of bike shops & they didn't have the one's i want...all they had were white one's w/a huge bracket attached to them.

try this place, they have a website too (www.bicyclehabitat.com) so you may be able to get them online. I would have thought any decent bike shop would have a good range. This place does Trek ones - and just to keep you happy they're even called Disco Tech Tail lights....

Bicycle Habitat

244 Lafayette St., New York, NY 10012

212-431-3315 Fax: 212-431-3315

Store Hours: M- Th 10 - 7, Fri 10 - 6:30, Sat & Sun 10 - 6