Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEED A NYC Venue for LARGE party - URGENT!!!

Ok, i turn to you guys for some SERIOUS help. I need a venue that can hold about 2000 people, and can support a live electronica act. So there needs to be a stage, lighting, and all that stuff.

Please do not tell me to go to the following, unless you have some SERIOUS pull at any of these venues:

Webster Hall - run by Bowery Productions - do not co-promote

Avalon - run by Live Nation/Clear Channel - do not co-promote

BB Kings - booked

Nokia Theater - booked

Crobar - waiting

Spirit - waiting

Pacha - waiting

Irving Plaza - run by Live Nation

Hammerstein - booked - waiting - not sure

So what's left?? We might have something @ Crobar working out as well as Pacha, but I want to have back ups, just in case. Is there any other venue/club that I am missing that can hold this many people.

I can't reveal the artists... well actually, many of you probably don't even know them unless your into that old skool dark electronica industrial scene, but the show will sell out. I need something for a saturday, in mid-June with a showtime of about 6/7pm till about 10pm.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

- Optic.

You've got enough pull to book a major act with over 2,000 people and you're asking us for help? Come on! If I was booking a major act, I don't think I'd rely on people I don't even know on a message board to help me out with my dilemma. And if you are booking this big band, then this band needs some major help and someone else as a back-up to assist them. Yikes! :hung: