Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's in the Flatiron district/Union Square Area

ooana

Noticing that a lot of us work in this neighborhood.

Curious just how many, perhaps we should plan an afterwork happy hour thing or lunch sometime?

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

I can make it anywhere in Manhattan for lunch if I'm properly motivated.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by sxs:

21st and 5th! Where do you guys go for lunch? Foodworks, Uncle Moe's, 5th Avenue Epicure, Pronto Pizza...

See ya around! smile.gif

I work right next door to Uncle Moes. But...gotta love foodworks and 5th Ave Epicure!!! <munches on her 5th ave sandwitch>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Originally posted by sxs:

21st and 5th! Where do you guys go for lunch? Foodworks, Uncle Moe's, 5th Avenue Epicure, Pronto Pizza...

See ya around! smile.gif

Im 21st between 5 & 6

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Breffini Bar Sat Night...oops it got cancelled

My new web site...Version 1.02

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

I'll seriously need a drink after work. Quite kindly (no big drama or firing) I'm out of a job very very soon. (finding out exactly when my last day is later this afternoon)

Anyway, point is..before I go out with the folks for holiday dinner I'm gonna need at least one drink. Who wants to buy...I gotta start saving cash and fast.

There goes the weekend. :-(

-Oo

------------------

To answer 3 replies in a row...

I work diagonally across from Centro..

Risa...you're right around the corner and we haven't done lunch? Grrrrrr cwm5.gif

Ali G...of course it's the best block, and what's even better is my office used to be one of incarnations of Danceteria(for you old schoolers) so it's got a great vibe to it...you can feel it in the walls

Upcoming Gigs: Studio B...my office smile.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Breffini Bar Sat Night...oops it got cancelled

My new web site...Version 1.02

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

work for an exploding .com or internet consulting company, by chance?

me too.

work in soho, but can easily walk to union sq. I'm game.

DM

Originally posted by ooana:

I'll seriously need a drink after work. Quite kindly (no big drama or firing) I'm out of a job very very soon. (finding out exactly when my last day is later this afternoon)

Anyway, point is..before I go out with the folks for holiday dinner I'm gonna need at least one drink. Who wants to buy...I gotta start saving cash and fast.

There goes the weekend. :-(

-Oo

Originally posted by schwingep:

Ali G...of course it's the best block, and what's even better is my office used to be one of incarnations of Danceteria(for you old schoolers) so it's got a great vibe to it...you can feel it in the walls

Upcoming Gigs: Studio B...my office smile.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

Yes you can definetely feel the vibe...especially that fateful night in September, when the computer crashed for about the 75th time that night, Schwingep savagely beat the computer tower and the keyboard, while Mac looked on in horror and I ran to the lounge because I was laughing so hard smile.gif I felt the vibe man, I felt it.

Studio B? Word? Im waiting for Mac to come through with *THE* accapella...then we can get to winnork. Keep me posted...

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

I know there's even more in this area. I'll start the wheels turning to plan something for next week. :-)

-Oo

------------------

it's nice being a freelancer. . . always a change of pace area wise, but i usually throw down around the Union Square/St. Marks Place area. . .

lunch don't come 'til 1pm though. . . i'd be down sometime. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

HARDCORE. . . ya better ask somebody!!

Originally posted by ooana:

I work right next door to Uncle Moes. But...gotta love foodworks and 5th Ave Epicure!!! <munches on her 5th ave sandwitch>

-Oo

i love 5th ave epicure! they have the best soups! damn , i miss that place. i used to work on 23rd and 5th ave. i loved being in the area, especially for a little lunch time shopping. biggrin.gif