Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the Guys

funks0ul

And yes, this is a serious question. Even though I'm sure I'll get stupid responses from certain people.

Would you/have you hit a girl? And I'm not talking about a sister or a cousin, or stupid play fighting.

Would there be any reason that you would ever hit a girl (i.e. she hit you first) ?

And yes, this is a serious question. Even though I'm sure I'll get stupid responses from certain people.

Would you/have you hit a girl? And I'm not talking about a sister or a cousin, or stupid play fighting.

Would there be any reason that you would ever hit a girl (i.e. she hit you first) ?

I haven't hit a girl since I was a kid, you know, the stupid shit that 5-6 yr olds do. I would def hit (or worse) a girl if the situation called for it, like defending myself or someone else. A person can say just about anything they want to me and I won't respond, words are just words after all, but when someone acts on what they say, I'll respond with swift, blinding and over the top violence.

PM trewguy on this one

I had a girlfriend in high school who used to play hit me a lot. She thought it was funny even though I told her to stop. One day she punched me in the arm and I told her to stop. So she hit me again in the arm. I told her to stop. Everytime I told her to stop she punched me in the arm again. Finally I told her, if you punch me in the arm again, I'm going to hit you on your arm. So she hit me again. I told her again, don't punch me again, or I'll punch you back. She punched my arm again, so I punched her arm. She cried and said, how could you do that to me? How could you punch a girl? I told her, I kept telling you to stop hitting me. You think cause you're a girl that it doesn't hurt after a half dozen times? I mean, I warned her that if she hit me again I'd hit her back, and she didn't listen, so I did. But that was the only time I ever hit a girl. I'm not a violent man at all.

There was a time though when my friend's little sister had a bigger girl wanting to kick her ass over a guy. Me and my pal had gone to the conveinance store and they were in the parking lot and my friend's (not the one I was with) little sister asked me to help her out. So I told the bigger girl to back off but she had a smart mouth. She said she was going to kick Maureen's ass, and I told her that if she hit Maureen I would punch her in the face and fuck her up. Then more of Maureen's friends showed up and gave the girl shit and she walked away. But yeah, I would have protected Maureen from anybody, even a guy bigger than me. And I sure as hell wasn't going to let anybody, not even a girl, hurt her in front of me. I would have hit her, yes, but again, that was a unique situation and I wouldn 't have hit a girl for any other reason.

So there, serious response for you.

If she pulled a knife or gun on me and intended to use it. Otherwise no.

so if some bitch is arguing with you and just starts raining blows upon you, your saying you would say thank you. I'd fucking pop that bitch in the eye, and when she was on the ground I'd stand over and go... "you stupid bitch, recognize!"

never hit a girl

however, i once took a girl in a hold (twisting her right arm behind her back while applying a rear naked choke with the left arm) till she calmed down again. it was the ex-gf of a friend of mine and she, drunk and furious, threatened to smash a bottle that was in her hand and stab him. so i took it off of her and applied the hold. it doesn´t really do any damage however it hurts like a motherfucker if i want it to or you try to move and there was always the option of putting her to sleep by closing the rear naked.

hitting a girl is seriously weak. restraining her till she calms down again though is

okay in my book if the situation requires it though

what if she's kicking your ass? 'cos there are quite a few women out there that can kick any guys ass.

come on, you can get literally any woman into grappling distance and wrestle/go into close combat. if she tries to go for eyes, bites ears or throat or something there and you can´t help it, knock her out, but then she´s definately had it coming and it´s her own fault.

come on, you can get literally any woman into grappling distance and wrestle/go into close combat. if she tries to go for eyes, bites ears or throat or something there and you can´t help it, knock her out, but then she´s definately had it coming and it´s her own fault.
\

not all women are "girlie-girls." some can give any guy a serious ass- whipping.

so if some bitch is arguing with you and just starts raining blows upon you, your saying you would say thank you. I'd fucking pop that bitch in the eye, and when she was on the ground I'd stand over and go... "you stupid bitch, recognize!"

Are you a man?

You can't subdue a woman without knocking her out?

...if a girl close fist punches a guy...and she isn't some faggoty ass whiney bitch where it's just funny ....well ...she deserves a slap in the least.....how can i say it's ok for me to hit u in the face...and u can't even toss me!?...that's a double standard...