Made Event presents Mauro Picotto & Danny Tenaglia moved to CROBAR, Fri 4/14

Friday, April 14, 2006

Main Room: Danny Tenaglia and Mauro Picotto

Reed Room: Flawless Sound of crobar with Michelangelo

Tommy Virtue

Made Event, crobar and Be Yourself present

Danny Tenaglia and Mauro Picotto!

A special 18 and over event!

Tonight, NYC favorite and international house music legend Danny Tenaglia will give you a night to remember at crobar. Aside from DJing Danny has remixed and produced over 200 songs, including those which he worked on with Madonna, Janet Jackson, Grace Jones, Kim Mazelle, Bette Middler, Cher, Pet Shop Boys, and Blondie.

Mauro Picotto has continued to defy the critics by constantly changing his public perception. He has crossed musical genres while others have fallen by the way side, from the untrained eye with relative ease. Check out his newest album, Giganite, which was released in Spring 2005. Picotto has continually reinvented both himself and his sound and continues to set the benchmark for years to come.

Also tonight, crobar goes one step further to support the newest rising stars of the dance music world - check out the local DJ artist showcase: the Flawless Sound of crobar in the Reed Room from 10 PM to Midnight. This week’s featured artist is Michelangelo.

Don’t miss DJ Tommy Virtue mixing it up with rock n’ roll, hip-hop, and house after the DJ showcase in the Reed Room.

$30 limited special advance tickets

http://wantickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=17369&ref=cp

18+ enter / 21+ to drink

crobar-0414-f.gif

Silverbull,

What time do you think Danny will be going on at?

I have my tickets bought, I'm coming to NY from Calgary Alberta Canada to see him for my very first time. I'm a HUUUUUUUUGE FAN!

:hoparound

I would say between 3 and 5 am. That also will be the busiest time to enter the club. If Dt is spiing into the after noon and u want to hear DT I would say go around 6 or 7am.

silverbull when was the last time you saw picotto??

Good question, but it was some time at picotto and i didnt stay the whole time. But looks like im having a party that night anyhow a few blocks away at nest, so will have to swing by later on in the night anyhow b4 goin to work at 8am.

I would say between 3 and 5 am. That also will be the busiest time to enter the club. If Dt is spiing into the after noon and u want to hear DT I would say go around 6 or 7am.

Danny starts around 4ish no later than 5! weeeeeeee

let's all go clean our dancing shoes! brb

LOL :getdown:

hrm 2 questions...

(well 3 really)

first....is there a timetable out for when all the djs are playing?

2nd is there a house policy against letting single guys in?

3rd... why is it that theres so much annoyance at 18-20y.o's going to event...(got this from reading crobar's own forum)

-> i ask since...i'm 20 and also i'm from australia...where the scene is a tad different...

oh...and can u buy tix at the door? or is it all just pre-sale?