Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Code Red @ Pacha NY, Saturday 8th

On SATURDAY, APRIL 8

please join Pacha New York in welcoming next-generation tribalists

JAIMY + LUCA RICCI

QUOTE]

Next-generation tribalists??? :shaky: I haven't heard him play yet but as far as a producer goes, Jaimy is as good as you will get right now. Fatal is by far, not only one of if not the best tribal labels, but one of the best overall labels right now, period. I'm really hoping I can make it out this weekend.

On SATURDAY, APRIL 8

please join Pacha New York in welcoming next-generation tribalists

JAIMY + LUCA RICCI

QUOTE]

Next-generation tribalists??? :shaky: I haven't heard him play yet but as far as a producer goes, Jaimy is as good as you will get right now. Fatal is by far, not only one of if not the best tribal labels, but one of the best overall labels right now, period. I'm really hoping I can make it out this weekend.

hopefully the djing can match up to their productions

Oh shit. This party is Andy Zankel approved.

Oh shit. This party is Danny Tenaglia approved.

Wow, Luca Ricci, Jaimy, Bashar, Manny Freytes & Sir Ive all in one night? Now I know how it feels to be tempted to catch a flight in order to not miss a special event! This will BE a night to remember full of Modern and Tribal rhythms galore. I shall do my best to attend, show my love - and shake my ass. Rock on NYC!

p e a c e & l o v e,

dannytenaglia ;)

"To get on the guestlist (FREE BEFORE 12 / REDUCED AFTER) email INFO@************* with CODE RED/MANNY FREYTES in the subject and your messageboard screen name in the body. Ask for the messageboard guestlist at the door. Looking forward to seeing you!"

put spaces in the letters of the email to avoid the stupid filters on this site

If anyone would like to have a preview of Jaimy and Luca:

(and they sound even WAY BETTER in a club - solid mixing, massive build up ---> Hands in the air guaranteed!!!)

Same goes for Manny F, Bashar and the others... but i don't have mixes of them available, sowwy guys ;)

JAIMY

LUCA RICCI

:getdown:

Really worthwhile to check this event out if you are a lover of good quality electronic music with lots of DRUMS... TRUST!!!!

OH!! and the lineup will be:

Manny Freytes

Bashar

Jaimy

Luca Ricci 2 the Finishline

put spaces in the letters of the email to avoid the stupid filters on this site

Thank you that is the Pacha email but it keeps on doing the same thing..

So just email me @ manny@mannyfreytes.com To get on the guestlist (FREE BEFORE 12 / REDUCED AFTER) with CODE RED/MANNY FREYTES in the subject and your messageboard screen name in the body. Ask for the messageboard guestlist at the door.

codered_frontMedium.jpg

See you there:getdown: