Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's the matzah balls this year?

The party at Webster Hall on the 24th isn't for chasidim etc, it's for your average non-religious Jewish peeps with nothing else to do on Christmas Eve -- that's why it gets so many people!

By the way, would love to meet up with some people from here there.

I am most defiantely down for a meetup at the ball Webster hall...by the way, every saturday night at Saci is filled with Jews...usually the tables all lined up on the right side of the club when you enter...the parties there are getting better so for all of you looking to keep it in the family, you might find a Jewish hottie there so no more wandering...oy veh

Went to Life and Ohm last year. Life was so superficial but ohm was really fun. Psyched to catch Webster Hall, never been there.

Anyone know the price of a bottle of Manischevitz?

------------------

don't think, just do...but do unto others as you'd have them do unto you

Im gonna try and make it to my first Matzah Ball dis year.

I hope the ladies will be looking good. Oh yeah I have a brand new rolex and I got a new armani suit I will be wearing. I am always on my cell phone and I never really dance just sit there and stare at all the girlz...if ya see me please do not come over I will probably pretend i am too important for you.

LOL

nah really if i go I will be the one on the dancefloor having a blast with all the ladies surronding me smile.gif

See ya'll at Jewfest 2000

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Andy,

Still haven't met you, but us Delaware-Jew Headz should stick together for Xmas Eve! I need to stop at my friend's party at Metronome that night, but will try and make it over to Webster if that is where everyone else is going. If peeps want to go to Metronome I can hook up a list for them as well.

Sguid

------------------

If ignorance is bliss, then you must be rolling!

Hey all. Glad to hear there are fellow tribemembers on the board...I'll probably end up at Webster Hall as long as my friend DJ Rob spinning at the Roxy that night doesn't get mad if I bail. Hey Andy, come, I'll be there WITHOUT your new partner in crime (aka Steve). BTW, thanks for last night, we had a blast cwm9.gif

Webster Hall? A boatload of Jews? How much is that thing gonna cost? You really going Andy? You gonna go Jesse? What time does Webster Hall get out anyway?

Decisions, decision. Given the proper incentive, I might go.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks