Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party All the Time

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because Sharam was dropping it 3x in his sets alone...which is overload in my opinion, even if it his track. Also it's familiar to people...any record that samples from the past has that going for it...but if you sample a weird song like Eddie Murphy's "Party all the Time", I'm just not so sure. I know there are people that like it, I'm just personally not feeling it...as far as loopy 80's tracks go there are better ones out there.

I have a ripp of the track, I think its Awesome!!!!! Its not gonna be for eveyone, But come one guys. Eveyone and there mother dropped it at WMC, there has to be something good about it.

just like everyone and their mom dropped Lets get ILL at the 2003 WMC and that track was shelved 2 months later

just like everyone and their mom dropped Lets get ILL at the 2003 WMC and that track was shelved 2 months later

that track blew donkey balls. haven't heard party all the time, but it sounds like it'd reeeeeeeeeek of cheese. still willing to give it a listen.

Lets get ill was awesome 1st time I heard it.... Then after a couple listens, im like, I never want to hear this track again!!!!

That's happened a handfull of times to me as well. I listen to the track @the store, get all excited & buy it, get home & think why the hell did i just drop $13 for this shitty record? lol

as for "let's get ill" if some newbie dj made it & the song had zero hype around it, i dont think ANYONE wouldve given it a second listen. there's tons of tunes that are strictly big b/c of the hype that surrounds them or b/c some "big name" dropped them. that's why when i shop, i try to shoot for the lesser-known record stores that carry shit that everyone & their mother isn't already hammering.

Aight, I got my hands on a copy of Party all the time. I am a hugh Deep Dish fan, and love there productions. This one is just ok. I mean it really isnt even Eddie Murphy - Party all the time. All Sharam did was use "My girl likes to party all the time" sample. He changed Eddie Murphy's voice so much, its really not even him. Track is ok. I wouldnt say it sucks, but I wouldnt call it great either. I want to hear Say yeah.

Yea, I like it alot, Track Bumps on a system!!!!!!!!! You need to hear the good quality one, It really does sound amazing on a sick system. It just goes to show you how good of producers Deep Dish are. The track is perfectly done, and mastered. Straight up Quality, even if its not your taste, your just ignorant if you say its not a great production.

And man is it fuckin catchy!!!!! Come on sing it with me now!!!!!

"My girl likes to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time!!!"

I can see this being dropped, and the entire club singing it for the next day at least!!!!

And man is it fuckin catchy!!!!! Come on sing it with me now!!!!!

"My girl likes to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time!!!"

I can see this being dropped, and the entire club singing it for the next day at least!!!!

and u say im gay hahahahaha