Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: 9mile

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Know what Got Milk looks like, I got a PIC. VIP ring a bell u ass, Smokesum someone posted a pic of him. I saw it. The guy is about 5'7 200 ilbs of pure bitch tit fat. Bwhahahahahahaha. Wait did I mention he has no Hair already. LOL!!!!!!!!! Got Milk, Headpusher, Smokesum, u are Ugly, Fat and Bald, and you got ridiculous Bitch tits. Go to vipguestlist.org, and look guys if your intrested. Smokesum is his name on there. I feel sorry for ya man, if i was as Fat Ugly and bald as u are, I would be just as miserable as u are. Sorry dude, I feel for ya.

I Know what Got Milk looks like, I got a PIC. VIP ring a bell u ass, Smokesum someone posted a pic of him. I saw it. The guy is about 5'7 200 ilbs of pure bitch tit fat. Bwhahahahahahaha. Wait did I mention he has no Hair already. LOL!!!!!!!!! Got Milk, Headpusher, Smokesum, u are Ugly, Fat and Bald, and you got ridiculous Bitch tits. Go to vipguestlist.org, and look guys if your intrested. Smokesum is his name on there. I feel sorry for ya man, if i was as Fat Ugly and bald as u are, I would be just as miserable as u are. Sorry dude, I feel for ya.
:laugh:

its a real shame how hard you try

yea but even that fad of posting other people's replies is pretty pathetic at this point..

really? i was gonna attempt to be funny like fred and try it myself starting with the playing dead so my grandmother has a dildo you self urinating worthless assfuck thing

ouch...must of hit a nerve

btw, your attempt at being funny and creative failed.....that, and you're still a pussy

no, nerve, just that you keep coming back for some reason, and i have been informed that i was funny actually and that you should take my advice ...

no, nerve, just that you keep coming back for some reason, and i have been informed that i was funny actually and that you should take my advice ...

take your advice being my grandmother's dildo? wow

whats really funny is you actually have "been informed" that your post was funny meaning someone were to have to read it and take the time out of their day to reassure you on your one post either via IM or PM or in the chatroom

youre not a geek