Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: 9mile

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is silly

fred all im calling you out on is that your such a cool dude in person but your such a troll on here.....

i think your just being a big pussy IMO.

and sergio, u may have problems with alan, but tahts on u guys, has nothing to do with me. Never did a thing to me, its not my business and i could personally give a shit....Im glad he chose to have his birthday party at our gig. If he brings a some heads that are looking for good music and want to dance, thats all that matters to me.....funny thing is that i see him more often that u coming out to support but i understand u have your responsibilities and u have to do what u must. just dont fucking clown me cuz u have beef with him or put him down cuz he supports us. IMHO, you are then in turn dissing us.....remember im not involved nor do i care to be...

i try to be friends with everyone, i dont like having enemies, its not healthy. I've settled my arguments with people on here. its just silly. But do you, guys....i was just asking a question but whatever, turn it into a 10 page thread. C ya all at desyn or sooner hopefully.

and sergio, u may have problems with alan, but tahts on u guys, has nothing to do with me. Never did a thing to me, its not my business and i could personally give a shit....Im glad he chose to have his birthday party at our gig. If he brings a some heads that are looking for good music and want to dance, thats all that matters to me.....funny thing is that i see him more often that u coming out to support but i understand u have your responsibilities and u have to do what u must. just dont fucking clown me cuz u have beef with him or put him down cuz he supports us. IMHO, you are then in turn dissing us.....remember im not involved nor do i care to be...

who clowned u?? u know damn well thats not the case...

i hope Alan brings Sumiko or hellokitty to his bday..id love to meet them..but they both prolly dont exist...oh shucks

Guest onisakura
who clowned u?? u know damn well thats not the case...

i hope Alan brings Sumiko or hellokitty to his bday..id love to meet them..but they both prolly dont exist...oh shucks

Actually i saw him with an asian lady at Pacha when Al played......was that his wife i wonder?

Damn Howie, I just turned on the default user sounds thing so that I'll hear everyone else's IM sounds when they log on or off, rather than the sounds I had set, and when you logged off I hit the deck cause I thought I was being shit at. Whoa.

Edit: I meant shot at.

And you really believe your nonsensical ramblings? Funny thing is, most of those items probably apply to you. I know for a fact you were dressed like a schlep at Movida. What a herb, stuck out like a sore thumb.
:laugh::laugh: you're pathetic.. it always my intention to stand out

stop trying to sound intelligent.. silly twat

Guest onisakura
:laugh::laugh: you're pathetic.. it always my intention to stand out

stop trying to sound intelligent.. silly twat

*lol* Youre such a tool. Ok Urkel.

LOL :laugh: , I'm a celebrity.

I am nice to people i like, and not to people i dont.

You people who think i would kiss ass when i see danielle or alan out are smoking some rock.

i thought youd like my poll.

So if you ever met me in person would you be mean to me, ignore me, or buy me a drink?

Guest onisakura
" *lol* "

Running out of insults little boy? Cause "silly", "twat", and all those other high school terms are a little played out by now.

i thought youd like my poll.

So if you ever met me in person would you be mean to me, ignore me, or buy me a drink?

u my friend are the wrench in the works. I'm not sure........... i would probably let rayrays69 handle you.....

u my friend are the wrench in the works. I'm not sure........... i would probably let rayrays69 handle you.....
:laugh:

Im being serious.

So what you are saying is if you saw me, you'd avoid me and go find rayray and have him approach me?

What if rayray wasn't there? Would you simply ignore me?

Guest onisakura

You know Ante, why dont you tell us how it feels to be despised and thought a loser? It seems to be a pattern no matter where you go. You just can't seem to get away from it. Oh, but thats right - its everyone else that are losers. Youre the cool one....with your landing strip forehead and receding hairline. Is that why you keep it so tall?

Guest onisakura

And thats not even starting in on your holier than thou attitude. You seriously have a superiority complex. If anyone here is a fucking troll its you. You even have the look down pat.

You know Ante, why dont you tell us how it feels to be despised and thought a loser? It seems to be a pattern no matter where you go. You just can't seem to get away from it. Oh, but thats right - its everyone else that are losers. Youre the cool one....with your landing strip forehead and receding hairline. Is that why you keep it so tall?
:laugh: Wow you won't let go. You are trying too hard at this point. I must have gotten to you.

Please name some people that despise me that I actually care about. Go ahead..I dare you. I think you are the one that should be wary of your circle of friends.

And you continue to attack my appearance as if you are hot or something. I haven't even begun to insult your looks.

Guest onisakura

First of all you have NO idea what i look like. To the point that you walked right past me at a club and didn't know who i was. Thankfully. Second of all, you might THINK you know me, but you dont know shit. I dont have to be hot to rag on your herby ass. Youre a piece of shit Ante, you just dont want to face it. Shit, if i was half the loser you are i wouldn't either.