Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tell something unique about your past...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how hard is it to learn Japanese? compared to like spanish/french which isnt too tough?

entirely different.

there are 3 different alphabets, but everything american is spoken and spelt phonetically, it can get confusing.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do i begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery.My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles.

So I finally made it out to Colorado Cafe where Jess & Sarah have been bugging me to go to do some line dancing. Now, I had pictured this TOTALLY DIFFERENT but when we got there it was seriously the most fun I have ever had. Jess and I went out and bought brand new cowboy boots (( cause we are gay but we like to look cute )) and wow, did we have a great time!

In 2 weeks, Jess and our boyfriends are planning to go out to dinner and then head out there for some fun, haha I can just imagine Joe line dancing that should be good times.

Well I had a fantastic time last night ... thanks girls for bringing me there!

I too was on my highschool bowling team...even got kicked off for fighting. Yes, bowling is hardcore...also played baseball in Russia! :)

fkorne whats your average?

havent bowled in years...but was a 215 or so when i did...

bowling is def hardcore...i fought once on the lanes also...hahahaha...

what about u nmn? how bout some scores and 3 or 6 game series???

I'm going golfing today... you should come down again so we can play

i would love to come down and "play" with u....

215 :woah:

not on that level playboy...that's some pro shit right thurrrr...i was about 185 average.

we should set up a double date or something. my girl is nasty too she's about 185 average also...bowling, bumps and we can catch a Mets game. u down?

actually that sounds like a good idea :) i'm down

i was joan of arc in my past life

"we would have been killed you, why even bother nigga

you ratted on Preme, he's problably your father nigga.

NY, you was never a Don, niggas new you were a rat when

you made Ghetto Quaran"

"get rich or die trying was a classic, now you rich and you trying to die, you a dumb bastard"

"you wasn't real with me, now you got to deal with me

gonna get you the same tombstone as the real fifty"