Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, this is a good topic (Jonathan Peters)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not saying that people didnt do drugs..

all im saying is that NOT everyone was on drugs..

some people like him as a DJ..whats so hard to understand about that?

:rolleyes: Cmon now bro. You can do better than that. Youre reaching for shit here...I know not EVERYONE in SF was on drugs, but the majority of people went for the drugs 1st and JP second. On any given night in that place, it was estimated that 70-75% of the people in the joint were on some type of deigner drug.

The places that got shut down last week were on drug violations. There is sure as fuck more drunk people at Avalon now than there are people hopped up on coke, or rolling their faces off. SF was a drug den. Stop denying it.

I have never said I've set out to convert all the JP fans...because then the REAL househeads would have noone else to mock.

:rolleyes: Cmon now bro. You can do better than that. Youre reaching for shit here...I know not EVERYONE in SF was on drugs, but the majority of people went for the drugs 1st and JP second. On any given night in that place, it was estimated that 70-75% of the people in the joint were on some type of deigner drug.

QUOTE]

Actually i was sober evertime i set foot into SF. If any of u can believe that!! but i do agree about the sups that went on in there!! LOL!!

The places that got shut down last week were on drug violations. There is sure as fuck more drunk people at Avalon now than there are people hopped up on coke, or rolling their faces off. SF was a drug den. Stop denying it.

I have never said I've set out to convert all the JP fans...because then the REAL househeads would have noone else to mock.

Reaching? I think you are reaching here. 70 - 75 %? Where did you come up with those statistics. Did you survey everyone?

Sure the place had the drug reputation and a lot of people were on drugs. However, you CANNOT deny that there are some people like him as a DJ that were sober. What is so hard to understand about that?

Guest onisakura
i know for a fact that GotMilk would bang Danielle or Jackie in a heartbeat

I think he'd have a much better chance with Daniella.

Reaching? I think you are reaching here. 70 - 75 %? Where did you come up with those statistics. Did you survey everyone?

Sure the place had the drug reputation and a lot of people were on drugs. However, you CANNOT deny that there are some people like him as a DJ that were sober. What is so hard to understand about that?

Now ante,

you used a line earlier saying that you would "guarantee" that jp's night made more money than blah blah blah.

you cant use an intangible argument as your defense in one case than argue against it for being intangible in another.

I mean how would you "guarantee" that jp's night made more money? do you have access to clubs balance sheets?

ante, you are being hypocrytical.

Now ante,

you used a line earlier saying that you would "guarantee" that jp's night made more money than blah blah blah.

you cant use an intangible argument as your defense in one case than argue against it for being intangible in another.

I mean how would you "guarantee" that jp's night made more money? do you have access to clubs balance sheets?

ante, you are being hypocrytical.

Well you do have a point. I should have never said "guarantee". But based on prior events, Jp's party will more than likely make more money than those events.

Thanks for pointing out my hypocrisy 9mile... i'd rather you do that than troll.

I like Jonathan when he spins hard, when he brings out the techy side of his music he is crazyyyy.....everything else he plays is prettty whack in my opinion but there are always a good amount of sluts at his parties which make up for the music......hopefully he spins that hard shit like he use to @ SF lateeeee

About me:

MY element is Fire: Strong, hot tempered, powerful, and passionate. Well now lets see, being fire you are quite strong and powerful, people look up to you greatly and often seek your protection. You have the ability to gain many friends and you are always one people can count on to do what you say you will do. You are extremely loyal be it friends or family you'll stick up for them and you are never willing to put them in a position that could hurt them. You know what roll you play in life, leader, and you intend to let people know it. Not everyone is capable of leadership but you certainly have the willpower and flare to do it. You have quite a temper if it shows itself, one that can often lead you into trouble. Once your mind is made up there is no changing it but no one said that was a bad thing. COME TALK TO ME ON MY MESSAGE BOARD USE THE LINK BELOW!

I love the shows, thats the only reason i would go. Paris and Nestor would comp me just so i could see the shows.

So then ur admitting you like to see the half naked guys????

Yo man next time im gonna see you out are your gonna be wearing a mask with computerjocky at your side, skippin down broadway singing "Somewhere over the rainbow."

are you serious? that was a worse attempt at being funny then his "clown college" joke earlier...you disappoint me. first you jump on the djjonstephen's bandwagon now rayray

i think you should bring smokesum out of retirement :(

it was just as funny as your fake "gotmilk? pming rayray" reply..

:rolleyes: