Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah ok, I thought she might have meant bare knuckle 50 rounders.

kfitz is 100% right... u cant compare. 2 totally diff things.

funny u ask this... I saw oscar DLH on best damn sports show last week and they had some japanese lightwieght pride fighter on... i guess hes really good, i wouldnt kno tho. anyways, they asked him whod win in a fight since DLH and him are the same size almost and he said in a pride fight hed destroy DLH and in a boxing match he wouldnt get 1 shot in on DLH.

Because Vince Young isn't nearly ready to be a QB in the NFL. Also, knock Pennington all you want, but the Jets record with vs. without him doesn't lie...

titans have mcnair though.. i see where you're coming from but i want volek to go somewhere and start and not be a backup his whole life..

also who was penningtons replacement?? testaverde?? lol.. of course they're gonna have a better record with chad in there...

titans have mcnair though.. i see where you're coming from but i want volek to go somewhere and start and not be a backup his whole life..

McNair is most likely getting cut if he can't work out his contract situation. Look for him to end up on the Ravens...

also who was penningtons replacement?? testaverde?? lol.. of course they're gonna have a better record with chad in there...

If Chad sucked that much it wouldn't have made that much of a difference, but it was night and day...

as long as its not like the shamrock/gracie match in ufc 5 we will be in for a real treat....

a half hour of stalemate????? you dont think thats exciting?

its gonna be a dope fight though.....and as much as I want Gracie to come out the victor since he is my fav UFC fighter ever outside of Dan Severn, I'd place my $$$$ on Hughes

a half hour of stalemate????? you dont think thats exciting?

its gonna be a dope fight though.....and as much as I want Gracie to come out the victor since he is my fav UFC fighter ever outside of Dan Severn, I'd place my $$$$ on Hughes

i thought it was a boring fight...they both played defense for the half-hour...it wasnt that exciting for me...

one of my fav memories is when gracie made severn tap out while gracie was laying on his back and severn was standing up against the octagon...that thumb lock must have hurt!!!!

tank abbott is one of my fav fighters....in the ufc when they fought in colorado (i think that is where it was) and tank came out swinging on that fat dude and landed like 10 punches in a row and that fat guy went down and smashed his head, paralyzed for like 20 mins...that was kewl...but the final match between abbott and taktaroff was weak as both lost their breath in secs of throwing punches...

i thought it was a boring fight...they both played defense for the half-hour...it wasnt that exciting for me...

one of my fav memories is when gracie made severn tap out while gracie was laying on his back and severn was standing up against the octagon...that thumb lock must have hurt!!!!

tank abbott is one of my fav fighters....in the ufc when they fought in colorado (i think that is where it was) and tank came out swinging on that fat dude and landed like 10 punches in a row and that fat guy went down and smashed his head, paralyzed for like 20 mins...that was kewl...but the final match between abbott and taktaroff was weak as both lost their breath in secs of throwing punches...

i hear ya man...i was actually being sarcastic back there. btw, you're right about tank abbott though. if the guy ever ran a lap and got his fat ass in fighting shape he'd prolly go down as one of the best ever. i've still yet to see anyone with a more devastating punch

i hear ya man...i was actually being sarcastic back there. btw, you're right about tank abbott though. if the guy ever ran a lap and got his fat ass in fighting shape he'd prolly go down as one of the best ever. i've still yet to see anyone with a more devastating punch

lol...hard to tell the sarcastic posts on here...

yea...tank was a fat mess...but damn were those punches killer...after he went to wcw i knew it was over for him...

basketball isn't even a sport!

no....water polo isnt even a sport

nor golf

side note: living in san diego enables you to play outdoor ball every day, something i've been taking full advantage of....and whats really cool is everyone around here really can play vs. brooklyn where everyone ballhogs and tries to do some crazy ass spin move to the hole where they immediately get stuffed.