Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All over talk radio. Pujols trainer is one of grimsleys top suppliers or buyers (i 4get which one)... hes been pujols trainer b4 he even got drafted... i think they said he lived with him. Guess he put like 30 lbs on Pujols in one yr when Pujols was goin to community college in Oklahoma or somehwere hick like that the yr b4 the Cards drafted em.

every year we get a couple of guys who jump out the gate. last year we had brian roberts and that dude from colarado, barmes(?) whatever, the point is these dudes always flame out. thats why i never pay any attention to what teams/ players ae doing for the firs third of the season. for the most part of course.

every year we get a couple of guys who jump out the gate. last year we had brian roberts and that dude from colarado, barmes(?) whatever, the point is these dudes always flame out. thats why i never pay any attention to what teams/ players ae doing for the firs third of the season. for the most part of course.

you gotta keep on top of it for fantasy league purposes though

im not sure if anyone here watches wwe...but i do religously...and i dont think this should be a new thread...but the team is back!!!!!

dx8.jpg

dxani.gif

dx.jpg

I do and I freely admit to it~! Only thing is I've been without tv for three weeks now and I missed One Night Stand.

Even though the DX thing was predictable, I'm happy to see them back

i used to love wrestling in the old days... but now i can't stomach to watch it.. its tooo fake to me...

its so good tho...the story lines and personalities...not to mention the hot ladies...its great to watch..i have been watching since birth and i couldnt imagine not watching...

I do and I freely admit to it~! Only thing is I've been without tv for three weeks now and I missed One Night Stand.

Even though the DX thing was predictable, I'm happy to see them back

def predictable...but what part of wrestling isnt...especially when you watch it as often as we have...but its still fun to watch...i was happy to see them comeback...but i wonder if they are going to add more to the group...road dog and badass are in nwa so they wont be coming back...and xpac def wont be back after being with chyna...and i am not one to read all the websites that give you the possibilities and/or the truth..i like to guess for myself...

its so good tho...the story lines and personalities...not to mention the hot ladies...its great to watch..i have been watching since birth and i couldnt imagine not watching...

def predictable...but what part of wrestling isnt...especially when you watch it as often as we have...but its still fun to watch...i was happy to see them comeback...but i wonder if they are going to add more to the group...road dog and badass are in nwa so they wont be coming back...and xpac def wont be back after being with chyna...and i am not one to read all the websites that give you the possibilities and/or the truth..i like to guess for myself...

they're DEFINITELY gonna add to the group....think for a sec, you got two of the all time greats together that can add a few talented young guys and make them. it worked a couple years back when flair and triple H were bringing up Orton and Batista in their 4 horsemen-ish gimmick.

Thats my prediction anyway ;) And I'm with you in that I love to stay guessing

random sports thought

JOSE CONTRERAS has won 15 straight decisions

and is 22- and 7 over the past 2 seasons!!

wtf why couldn the get his head straight here in NY

another thought the Stanley cup will have been in Tampa Bay and most likely NOrth Carolina the past 2 seasons .... HOckey Hotbeds

they're DEFINITELY gonna add to the group....think for a sec, you got two of the all time greats together that can add a few talented young guys and make them. it worked a couple years back when flair and triple H were bringing up Orton and Batista in their 4 horsemen-ish gimmick.

Thats my prediction anyway ;) And I'm with you in that I love to stay guessing

your right...i wonder who they will add...i WOULD love for this team (i know it would never happen tho) triple h, hbk, hogan, austin and the rock...that would be the greatest group EVER...not to mention the egos and 1 liners from that group would be great...

your right...i wonder who they will add...i WOULD love for this team (i know it would never happen tho) triple h, hbk, hogan, austin and the rock...that would be the greatest group EVER...not to mention the egos and 1 liners from that group would be great...

thats like a the original olympic dream team of the WWE

lol