Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

Yes it does. That's where my argument stems from. Boston is one of the best teams in the AL. And they flat out raped you. Actually, what's a stronger word than rape? Sodomize? with a plunger. idk, whatever it is they did it to you.
similar to how kansas city raped you in 05 ?

my point is at times like that if you are in a losing steak..things happen

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

similar to how kansas city raped you in 05 ?

my point is at times like that if you are in a losing steak..things happen

Let me get this straight... You say that "in a losing streak, things happen." That's your point? wow valid point. Point taken.

Again, I'd like to ask you why you keep bringing up previous seasons as it has NOTHING to do with this one. Everything I've said relates to this season, and that's it. Do we really want to rehash who raped who in '05? Especially since the Mets finished in last?

I don't remember one Red Sox or Yankees fan saying a word before the series with the Mets. Yet the Mets wouldn't shut the hell up. It was ....Pedro's gonna do this...Glavine'll do that...We'll take care of them for ya...And all of this other bullshit. This is just another example of Mets fans prematurely getting excited and cocky halfway into the season.

I relly don't think you realize just how lucky you are to be playing in such a bad division. Because if you weren't you'd be fighting for your playoff lives. Put it this way: The Mets are like the San Diego Padres of last year. The only difference is that the Mets have a better lineup.

Ben Wallace is going to the BULLS... holy shit...

the bulls are no joke man... they are pulling together a young team.. he will do well there.. there are no real superstars.. no media hogs like rasheed and his "predicitions"... probably a good move for him.

okay Detroit better sign a good Center or else................ :worry:

Ben Wallace is going to the BULLS... holy shit...

the bulls are no joke man... they are pulling together a young team.. he will do well there.. there are no real superstars.. no media hogs like rasheed and his "predicitions"... probably a good move for him.

okay Detroit better sign a good Center or else................ :worry:

Yeah saw that...he took the bigger figure.

I never built up anything..i hardly talked about except when i stated we would sweep the redsox (that was just to get on jonstephens nerves).. i would worry about your own breaking down issues..

and btw, mets are 6 - 9 and yankees are 10 - 8 in interleague play..4 more wins (with us playing 3 less)

Bottom line is that we will most likely be there in October while chances are you wont

I'll admit, I'm really easy when it comes to the sox....

Yes it does. That's where my argument stems from. Boston is one of the best teams in the AL. And they flat out raped you. Actually, what's a stronger word than rape? Sodomize? with a plunger. idk, whatever it is they did it to you.
Cleveland did more than rape you and they are no way near being one of the best teams..

19-1 :laugh::laugh:

you can shut up for the rest of the week

Cleveland did more than rape you and they are no way near being one of the best teams..

19-1 :laugh::laugh:

you can shut up for the rest of the week

You are probably the most pseudo-baseball fan on this entire board. Just so you know Mr. "I root for both the Yanks and Mets"

Shut the fuck up. You have no place to brag because you're not even a baseball fan. You're like some dumb fucking broad that can't decide who to root for. OMG I LIKE THE METS! OMG BUT THE YANKEES ARE OK TEW!

Again, didn't you lose 11-1 to the Pirates a couple of days ago? Or was that just part of your "losing streak" and therefore, doesn't count?

We raped you in last week and so did the Red Sox. The next time you can talk is when you beat someone that isn't the motherfucking Marlins.

You are probably the most pseudo-baseball fan on this entire board. Just so you know Mr. "I root for both the Yanks and Mets"

Shut the fuck up. You have no place to brag because you're not even a baseball fan. You're like some dumb fucking broad that can't decide who to root for. OMG I LIKE THE METS! OMG BUT THE YANKEES ARE OK TEW!

Again, didn't you lose 11-1 to the Pirates a couple of days ago? Or was that just part of your "losing streak" and therefore, doesn't count?

We raped you in last week and so did the Red Sox. The next time you can talk is when you beat someone that isn't the motherfucking Marlins.

wow i can sense all the anger coming out of you..

:isok:

19-1 id be mad too..

didnt cleveland beat up NY last year as well, like 22-0 or something? or the year before. who the hell cares about the regular season, every now and then every team has a freak game. september is when games start to REALLY matter.

but still, ilike seeintg the yankees get clobbered. :D

guys, its the regular season.. who caresssssssssssss

when the play-offs come and someone gets rocked 19-1, then its a big deal...

good point Lola that's why you are the mod

and imagine if the Yankees don't even make the playoffs...then it would be a REAL big deal :woah:

god i fucking hate jeff gordon...fucker had to spin out my boy to get the lead and the win...i hope gordon crashes on his way home tonite :cuss::mad:

You were the FIRST person i thought of when i saw that farrell... I couldn't believe Gordan spun him out like that..... all though, it did look like Matt slowed up.. still no excuse for Jeff to run up on him like that. Then to get wrecked like that at the checked flag - was just plan fucked up. :laugh:

Matt said himself though, he probably would have run outta gas... tony stewart dropped from 3rd to like 25th for running outta gas.

At least JUNIOR finished a solid 5th.. he moved up to 3rd in the standing.. about 240 pts behind yer boy Matt...

Junior baby...:love:

You were the FIRST person i thought of when i saw that farrell... I couldn't believe Gordan spun him out like that..... all though, it did look like Matt slowed up.. still no excuse for Jeff to run up on him like that. Then to get wrecked like that at the checked flag - was just plan fucked up. :laugh:

Matt said himself though, he probably would have run outta gas... tony stewart dropped from 3rd to like 25th for running outta gas.

At least JUNIOR finished a solid 5th.. he moved up to 3rd in the standing.. about 240 pts behind yer boy Matt...

Junior baby...:love:

you have no idea how much i was yelling at the tv...such a retaliation from bristol...there was so much of the race left...gordon could have taken 1st from him in a lap or 2 without spinning him out and there wouldnt have been a problem...he had a better car on the longer runs than matt did...but thats racing...

after the spin they put matt behind jr and of course i thought of you then :)

its gonna be a good race for the chase this year but i think jimmy or matt are gonna be the ones in the end...both are doing so well and have had the cars to beat almost every week...most of the others have been scattered around too much and their inconsistencies are gonna be their downfalls later on...

you have no idea how much i was yelling at the tv...such a retaliation from bristol...there was so much of the race left...gordon could have taken 1st from him in a lap or 2 without spinning him out and there wouldnt have been a problem...he had a better car on the longer runs than matt did...but thats racing...

after the spin they put matt behind jr and of course i thought of you then :)

its gonna be a good race for the chase this year but i think jimmy or matt are gonna be the ones in the end...both are doing so well and have had the cars to beat almost every week...most of the others have been scattered around too much and their inconsistencies are gonna be their downfalls later on...

Thats exactly what matt said.. without a doubt, gordan would have passed him in two laps... i think it was retaliation... we'll see if nascar does anything...

Junior has been far from inconsistent compared to last year... last year my old boyfriend used to call him DNF... did not finish :laugh: I hated that :splat:

But yeah the chase will be good.. can't wait for the Homestead Race in November.. wish you could go with me.. we'd have sooo much fun at a race together.. you in your dewalt gear and me in my budweiser stuff... with my scanner and headset.. drinkin' beers and blasting Hank Jr in the parking lot :laugh:

Thats exactly what matt said.. without a doubt, gordan would have passed him in two laps... i think it was retaliation... we'll see if nascar does anything...

Junior has been far from inconsistent compared to last year... last year my old boyfriend used to call him DNF... did not finish :laugh: I hated that :splat:

But yeah the chase will be good.. can't wait for the Homestead Race in November.. wish you could go with me.. we'd have sooo much fun at a race together.. you in your dewalt gear and me in my budweiser stuff... with my scanner and headset.. drinkin' beers and blasting Hank Jr in the parking lot :laugh:

:laugh: such a redneck :heart: