Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NY Post? Do us all a favor and stop regurgitating whatever spew you read in that "newspaper"

sorry heard it on ESPN radio yesterday afternoon and everyone already knows that's where I get my information from on a daily basis so you are not saying anything new...try harder :rolleyes:

lmao...jr with a dnf 2 weeks in a row...and out of the chase (for the moment)...

FUCK BLAINE.. fucking asshole... he tried to bump draft Junior and instead lifted the entire ass-end of the car off the ground...:splat:

i think JR fell to 12th and TOny is in 13th.. i haven't checked the standings yet....

fuck

fuck

fuck

fuck

fuck

fuck

FUCK BLAINE.. fucking asshole... he tried to bump draft Junior and instead lifted the entire ass-end of the car off the ground...:splat:

i think JR fell to 12th and TOny is in 13th.. i haven't checked the standings yet....

fuck

fuck

fuck

fuck

fuck

fuck

unfortunately smoke is in 10th and jr in 11th...im hoping neither make the chase and it would if gordon got knocked out also...

wow thats an incredible score.. they need to move it to another, more difficult course...

they do evey yr in england/scotland the problenm is these ancient courses out side of big pot bunkers are much of a challenge f or these guys who now drive 300 yds plus everytime

ANd unless the winds are whipping all 4 days we get scores like this all the time from over there

said it before just cant get into NASCAR ( i did give it a try this yr)

But im officially now a Carl Edwards fan

TONY STEWART IS A FUCKIN BITCH

smoke has always been a bitch...and he blames everyone else for HIS fuck ups...he did however blame his lap 36 push of blaney on himself...but still he is a fuck stick....

Reggie Bush is a fucking asshole if he holds out...get over it you weren't the #1 pick so you are not going to get paid as if you are

way to make a good first impression to the people of New Orleans, some of who still don't have power yet you're going to possibly sit out over a couple extra million dollars which you have already made up for in endorsements

Reggie Bush is a fucking asshole if he holds out...get over it you weren't the #1 pick so you are not going to get paid as if you are

way to make a good first impression to the people of New Orleans, some of who still don't have power yet you're going to possibly sit out over a couple extra million dollars which you have already made up for in endorsements

i agree... you were #2 pal... prove yourself before holding out.... douche.