Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back when I actually followed and liked football the Lions were my favorite team. The days of Scott Mitchell, Herman Moore, Johnny Morton, Sanders and Wayne Fontes, etc...

Good thing I hate football now otherwise I'd be on anti-depressants watching the Lions.

I shot a 44 on the back 9 at Pine Valley this weekeend. And since I'll be in AC this weekend we booked a tee time for Friday morning at Harbor Pines.

btw, how bad has the whitesox pitching become? holy shit. Theyve gone form one of the best rotations(last year) to a very bad one. Buerhle and Garland are both very bad his year. not to mention freddy garcia cant throw a fastball for shit.

Karl Malone believe Yankees will win MLB championship, and Met fans will lose in first round of playoff. Now don't get Karl Malone wrong, he would cheer for his hometown team but Utah does not have a baseball team. This make Karl Malone angry. Salt Lake City should have a team. If New York has one so should Utah. Until next time, this here Karl Malone.

Karl Malone believe Yankees will win MLB championship, and Met fans will lose in first round of playoff. Now don't get Karl Malone wrong, he would cheer for his hometown team but Utah does not have a baseball team. This make Karl Malone angry. Salt Lake City should have a team. If New York has one so should Utah. Until next time, this here Karl Malone.

Stick to the NBA douche... DETROIT TIGERS are going all the way homeslice!

:party: