Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goatmilk...its easy to attempt to be a man wearing a protective mask and carrying a leather baseball glove....

right cuz in a fight you think about things like that before you react lol

hold on arod before we fight, let me take off all my gear, lemme unspike my cleats then we will wait till the whistle blows before a punch is thrown

hold on arod before we fight, let me take off all my gear, lemme unspike my cleats then we will wait till the whistle blows before a punch is thrown

how quickly we forget , vtek had plenty of time to take the mask off as they were jawing at each other for a few moments before he smmmooshed arods in the face with his glove

I dont quickley forget anything. I kno if someones in may face "jawing" at me Im not doing anything to take my eye off them even for a split second.

Time out! gotta take my glove off and get some gatorade fierce... fight on!

wait why are the yankees boo-ing Arod again???? :laugh:

you guys are worse thank the pink hats

apparently Yankee fans are blaming his 0-4 performance, striking out with the bases loaded and oh committing a career high 3 errors on the fact he was in Central Park sunbathing at 1:00pm with his wife and his daughter...what was the guy thinking :doh:

I dont quickley forget anything. I kno if someones in may face "jawing" at me Im not doing anything to take my eye off them even for a split second.

Time out! gotta take my glove off and get some gatorade fierce... fight on!

you did forget

Arod gets plunked by Bronson , starts walking down the line to 1st and is glaring at BRonson then Vtek starts walking towards arod telling him to shuit up and take his base , apparenty that would have been the time to take off your mask and let arod know what yer yappin about

so ur saying that when tek told arod to take his base he should have taken his mask off just incase there was gonna be a fight? so should all catchers or any players for that matter take off their glove and gear before they tell another player on the opposing team to take a base or do anything just incase they get into a fight? lol

And what if tek didnt plan on getting in a fight? Everytime you raise your voice or yell at someone do you plan on fighting them? Do you take off your gear when you do it? lol

And if you mean to tell me once Arod turned around and they starting yelling at each other that Tek should have taken off his gear at that point then I wish you best of luck next time you get in a fight lol... youll need it.

ok...your going a little over board there at the end...but the mask comes off very easily as you see it happen after each fly ball when they need to see ...but apparently up there in boston you guys need to wear your gear to fight...its ok tho... :)

so ur saying that when tek told arod to take his base he should have taken his mask off just incase there was gonna be a fight? so should all catchers or any players for that matter take off their glove and gear before they tell another player on the opposing team to take a base or do anything just incase they get into a fight? lol

And what if tek didnt plan on getting in a fight? Everytime you raise your voice or yell at someone do you plan on fighting them? Do you take off your gear when you do it? lol

And if you mean to tell me once Arod turned around and they starting yelling at each other that Tek should have taken off his gear at that point then I wish you best of luck next time you get in a fight lol... youll need it.

stymie cmon this thing was argued ad nauseum last yr.

Tek should have taken at least the mask off , especially if you are the first person to throw a punch or smoosh or whateva he called it.

it takes less than .03 seconds to fling the mask off going for a foul pop up

he had plenty of time as he was jawiing to arod to take off the mask and

And yeh ALOT of catchers take off theri mask as their jawing to someone Loduca did it just the other night to ARod and Giambi

and when im getting into a fight im ususally decked out in my dungeons and dragons KNight armour so its hard to take off the 60 lbs of chain mail before i throw down

apparently Yankee fans are blaming his 0-4 performance, striking out with the bases loaded and oh committing a career high 3 errors on the fact he was in Central Park sunbathing at 1:00pm with his wife and his daughter...what was the guy thinking :doh:

NY Post? Do us all a favor and stop regurgitating whatever spew you read in that "newspaper"