Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as i hate the yankees i would have liked to see mussina get that shut out last night.. hes prolly the only yankee i dont mind.

oh and that kid that pitched last night did not look bad att all for his 1st major league start... he looked better than clement or becket against the jays this week :laugh:

so much shit talking going on about him on at the boston sports radio stations about how bad he sucked. yet when wakefield (who SUCKS so bad this yr) lets up 8 runs you wont hear anyone badmouth him. I really think the whole EEI especially staff knows nothing about baseball or any sport in general.

Holy Shit has anyone heard this new Mets theme song that is suppose to be getting played? It is absolutely horrible...some type of Run DMC rip off from the 80's or something. there is an actual petition out there demanding it doesn't get played. there is a link to listen to it in this article.

one more thing...."Mr. Cow-Bellman" at Shea Stadium is probably the most pathetic loser on this earth. This guy is like some poor 40 year old Spanish guy walking around Shea banging on a bell

:blown: :blown: :blown:

http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20060417&content_id=1404742&vkey=pr_nym&fext=.jsp&c_id=nym

hey mariano, i heard your back gave out while you were tying your shoelaces or someshit?

well dont worry same thing happened to my grandmother last year while she was bending over to fasten her velcro shoes. she turned out to be fine. i think you will too

still cant buy into the Tigers yet. theyre definitely not better than the white sox this year. but if they can keep their young pitchers theyll probably be WS contenders the rest of this decade

jim leland is the bestest.. i went to a pirates game when i lived in pittsburgh.. and he was skipper.. and of course he was skipper down here in Florida..

And now he's with the Tigers.. i think he's stalking me :heart:

jim leland is the bestest.. i went to a pirates game when i lived in pittsburgh.. and he was skipper.. and of course he was skipper down here in Florida..

And now he's with the Tigers.. i think he's stalking me :heart:

Do you think he's hot? 'cause I do.

also, why the hell is there a story on ESPN.com about a fucking spelling bee? how the hell is that sports? who cares? i mean maybe some people do. but i dont and thats whats really important here.

but seriously does anyone think ESPN's readers really want to read about that crap?

fucking greedy bastards over at espn decided to make buster olney's blog only available to "insider" subscribers.

like im really going to pay for some expert to give me inside information on everything baseball.

brb subscribing right now