Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, why the hell is there a story on ESPN.com about a fucking spelling bee? how the hell is that sports? who cares? i mean maybe some people do. but i dont and thats whats really important here.

but seriously does anyone think ESPN's readers really want to read about that crap?

its def not a sport...but she is from jersey so we :rock:

jim leland is way hot... but not as hot as barry melrose... i love him.. i want to run my fingers through his mullet..

i'd let barry melrose mullet-fuck me.. how cool would that be :confused:

i'm sick.:laugh:

i think i just threw up in my mouth....thanx...

kid your fucking little tiger cubs are getting exposed this weekend

go sox~!

I was watching the pistons game ( :( ) and i just noticed the fucking sox came back to win ova the tigers..

guess its not my night :(

*rushes off to drink more bud lites to drown my sorrows*

i think the Mets are getting a little out of control with all these one run games and extra innings...yeah it's exciting and all but come on. how about winning by 4 or 5 runs one game so we don't completely tax the bullpen.

i was at Wed 1-0 game in 13 innings and at yesterday's game. sat right in left field 1st row next to bonds. got some really good pics i'll try and post. was heckling the shit out of him. guy really is a freak show wherever he goes.

what a fucking game though. mets made some key errors but it was great to finally see us get to Benitez. clutch homerun by Milledge with 2 outs in the bottom of the tenth to tie it. anyone see him run down the sidelines and shake the fan's hands? do you think he was showing the other team up? was it wrong of him to do that? people are making a big deal out of it

kenseth won rookie of the year...also won the winston cup...he has accomplished more than jr....just sayin :) (i still love u tho)

and he didnt race a year longer...he had 1 race in 98...jr had 0...but both had 5 in 99....they pretty much entered winston at the same time...

kenseth won rookie of the year...also won the winston cup...he has accomplished more than jr....just sayin :) (i still love u tho)

and he didnt race a year longer...he had 1 race in 98...jr had 0...but both had 5 in 99....they pretty much entered winston at the same time...

dude whatevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:heart:

lol we both have our opinions ;)