Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spinning this Friday @ BED

Come check out something different for a change-- this friday I'm spinning on the Rooftop at BED in NYC (w 27th btw 10th and 11th). I'll be spinning along with Resident Kenny Summit and a few other guests. Ted the Dillinger does the hip hop thing inside.

For those of you who havent checked out NYC's version of the South Beach legendary club, i went a few weeks ago. Place is awesome. The rooftop still has a temporary roof, but is open air on the sides (the whole roof comes off weather permitting at the end of April). Vibe up there is awesome. Tons of celebs in the place, athletes chillin, ectect

YOU MUST BE ON A LIST TO ENTER. Everyone is free on my list all night so just message me and i'll put ya on. Fellas dress to impress. Most fellas had jackets on in there.

Any questions--drop me a message!

Hope to see some of you this friday :)

Mike

I was there last thurs and didnt dress to impress i simply said im SILVERBULL and had a great time. ThE space is cool the sound is good i hope yo uhave a great time, my boy robbiewoodside is also playing and i would loved to have checked it out b4 goin to dt at crobar, but i have my own party that night a few blocks away, So i hope it goes great for ya. Always have been curious to hear you play mike.

YOU MUST BE ON A LIST TO ENTER. Everyone is free on my list all night so just message me and i'll put ya on. Fellas dress to impress. Most fellas had jackets on in there.

Yikes! It's like having dinner @ "The River Cafe" - reservations only and jackets required! Or "Duvet": like it said on their website, "gentlemen without dates will not get in". Or "Marquee": like it said on Citysearch, "if you're not on the list, step out of the line" :(

Come on, Mike - when James Holden played @ BED, he was a lot more liberal than you :) I came in jeans and old sneakers; the doorman asked if I had tickets - I said "no". Then he asked if I were on the list - I said "no". That was it - I cruised right in! Of course James Holden's music sucked. Are you saying you're that much better than him? ;)

I was there last thurs

just curious as to which of your friends was dj'ing there last thursday that made it ok to go to BED considering how you use to shit on it?

lol@detroit, man if that was true i would be at that party lol. BED NY is the complete opisote of that description lol. Lounging and trying to hard to be important in this world by saying im chilling in a BED mentality. SO if you likes that way ofthinking GO TO BED. If your looking to get down and loose it on the floor, good luck your better off driking alot and then realyl LOSING IT on that floor.

Yikes! It's like having dinner @ "The River Cafe" - reservations only and jackets required! Or "Duvet": like it said on their website, "gentlemen without dates will not get in". Or "Marquee": like it said on Citysearch, "if you're not on the list, step out of the line" :(

Come on, Mike - when James Holden played @ BED, he was a lot more liberal than you :) I came in jeans and old sneakers; the doorman asked if I had tickets - I said "no". Then he asked if I were on the list - I said "no". That was it - I cruised right in! Of course James Holden's music sucked. Are you saying you're that much better than him? ;)

im not trying to say anything about myself buddy-- im not sure what night of week Holden was there, but all i know is what they told me goes on for friday nights...I just posted that b/c i didnt want any of my friends to roll up underdressed and either

a) not get in or

B) look really underdressed in there

like i said I went last friday and about 75% of the guys wore jackets...

if its not your thing or you dont feel like dressin up, I play a bunch of other spots if you'd like to hear me play-- otherwise, dont sweat it :)

SB - thanks buddy-- definitely sometime you gotta come thru, hopefully we can set something up soon.

Thanks everyone,

Mike

just curious as to which of your friends was dj'ing there last thursday that made it ok to go to BED considering how you use to shit on it?

Holy shit dude i cant believe you either

a) keep my posts on file

B) do a search on my posts

c) post it up

And yeah my opinion still hasnt changed one bit about the place, music was good it sound was good, space was good, beds were useless and waste of space and te peopel inside who werent house heads were just doin waht they do best and thats waiting for attention. I talk shit about any place or dj or whoever cause im not shy with my words, will i do a party at BED def to show them what a house crowd is about. Will i go there just to chill HELL NO.