Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters

:rolleyes: This aint JPE, we don't need 15090922 threads about the same topic. Like a fuckin chat room over there.

NOW every fan JOIN CLUBPLANET >>>>

and let them have it . ......................." HARD but with CLASS "

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THIS FAMILY.............

THERE IS NO TEAM LIKE THIS ............................

WHILE OTHERS ARE SLEEPING JP's whole team is creeping ......

love your starship fighter

LOU B

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is a grown man telling JP's fans to do this shit.

Oh please no, don't argue about JP on CP!!!!

Oh wait, that already happens daily without you army clowns :rolleyes:

You're right, that's crazy isn't it, we're not even on Jonathan's forum, and yet he is STILL the most popular topic. You guys need to hop off his dick ASAP.

You're right, that's crazy isn't it, we're not even on Jonathan's forum, and yet he is STILL the most popular topic. You guys need to hop off his dick ASAP.

Yet another bullshit post by a mindless sheep. Sieg Heil my friend, Sieg Heil. You douchebags start the thread, and the bashing ensues. People knock you down off the JP pedestal because all you do is proclaim JP is the greatest thing since sliced bread. He's not that great. Get over it.

Yet another bullshit post by a mindless sheep. Sieg Heil my friend, Sieg Heil. You douchebags start the thread, and the bashing ensues. People knock you down off the JP pedestal because all you do is proclaim JP is the greatest thing since sliced bread. He's not that great. Get over it.

At first I would just like to use my profound vocabulary to state that, you have forgotten to view the fact that JP is not "the greatest creation since sliced bread" yet it has been proven on more than one occasion, including the current event which has just passed, that sliced bread may not even be able to compete with the abilities of a Mr. J. Peters.

Translation: You're a doucebag, and using big words doesn't make you cool, so quit acting like you know everything.

you couldve just put a review on the jp reveiw thread. And king of new york is a bit stretching it i guess you forget the name so fjds like, danny tenaglia, francois k, timmy regisford, danny krivit, joe claussell who have been playing for 30yrs or more ALL OVER THE WORLD and play consitently here in new york as well. And have all had residencies that have meant something in the overall history of house music.

you couldve just put a review on the jp reveiw thread. And king of new york is a bit stretching it i guess you forget the name so fjds like, danny tenaglia, francois k, timmy regisford, danny krivit, joe claussell who have been playing for 30yrs or more ALL OVER THE WORLD and play consitently here in new york as well. And have all had residencies that have meant something in the overall history of house music.

you're right it is a little drastic, but the truth is, i was just curious to see how many people i could piss off on here lol

and i actually got a chance to check out danny krivitt in pacha last sunday for the 1st time, hes amazing

"Rebuttel" of what? You calling me a douchebag?

Here's my response: Find a dictionary.

That's very mature, let's focus on my incorrect spelling of a word, rather than the topic at hand.

Admit you lost, and we can put a sticker on you that says "DOUCE BAG" and the letters will fit don't worry.

I don't know if anyone from this board actually went on sat night, but it was hands down the best party of the year...the music was on point, the crowd was awesome, the club was great....there's seriously no reason whatsoever to hate on this party if you actually went and experienced it...

I don't know if anyone from this board actually went on sat night, but it was hands down the best party of the year...the music was on point, the crowd was awesome, the club was great....there's seriously no reason whatsoever to hate on this party if you actually went and experienced it...

Def a great night with an incredible vibe!

= King of New York. Hands down, no one can touch him after last night.

You want reviews, go read his forum.

that idea is farfetched.....lol

let me remind u that "King of New York" should be given to someone who is constantly giving his best..........jp finally decided to give his best on saturday after 3 years of garbage........ahahaah king of new york ahahaah come on now

what r u an amateur????

they have one good party (im not even gunna hate on the fact that every1 that went had a good review of it) and its the "party of the century".... its just that they forgot what a good party is after so many yeaers without one, that once a good party comes along, its like sex after coming out of prison :beer: