Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody see this website about djs that suck.

little louie devito?

lol thats what he put on the site.

Yes, he is TERRIBLE, because he isnt even a dj. Just an audio engineer.

BUT at least get the name right.

I think dj bashing has hit its all time high because people are finalyl lashing out at the fact that EVERYONE thinks they are the super dj and super clubber.

Everyone claims to be old school.

Everyone is out to prove something.

Guess what.

Nobody cares.

Alot of those guys DONT suck, and i dont see how people can bash them when most (not all..dont get me wrong..im generalizing - this is not aimed at anyone here) of the punks talking the trash, are little assholes at home with their sony acid , calling themselves producers. Let them learn about the real deal...the fact that the electronic music culture is actually a culture of NERDS(i mean that in a good way). NERDS with the brainpower and dicipline t learn about busses, consoles, processors, dynamics...and everything that is audio(which ends up looking more like physics and statistics hw).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erick Morillo

Bad Boy Bill

D:Fuse

Infected Mushroom (Live PA)

Scott Bond

....how is this person gunna say these^^^DJs suck....

a. cmon, its morillo

b. bad boy bill is sick, wtf is this dudes problem

c. d:fuse has been to nyc once and he was flawless and played live bongos, what more could you ask for

d. infected mushroom aint dj's so how are they dj's that suck

e. scott bond is totally out there, not even all hardcore trance fans have heard him play, much less some ignorant clubber

Erick Morillo

Bad Boy Bill

D:Fuse

Infected Mushroom (Live PA)

Scott Bond

....how is this person gunna say these^^^DJs suck....

a. cmon, its morillo

b. bad boy bill is sick, wtf is this dudes problem

c. d:fuse has been to nyc once and he was flawless and played live bongos, what more could you ask for

d. infected mushroom aint dj's so how are they dj's that suck

e. scott bond is totally out there, not even all hardcore trance fans have heard him play, much less some ignorant clubber

its def someone from TA who made this list up.....

JavD is solid DJ...no need for him to be on that list

not sure what u meant, but whenever they play an event live with synthesizers and guitar, its known as a LIVE PA (with any other EDM live band too, its the same)... so people like NU NRG or RANK1 or PUSH have a little (live pa) next to their names on flyers, which leads me to believe this guy just looked at random flyers and picked random names he thought sounded funny

not sure what u meant, but whenever they play an event live with synthesizers and guitar, its known as a LIVE PA (with any other EDM live band too, its the same)... so people like NU NRG or RANK1 or PUSH have a little (live pa) next to their names on flyers, which leads me to believe this guy just looked at random flyers and picked random names he thought sounded funny

yeah thats exactly what i was trying to say

Guest onisakura
how is morillo whak

He's been whack the last few times ive seen him. Plus way too crowded. Overall bad experience so sucky party.

Guest onisakura
maybe to you he is but i cant think of many other dj's that makes thousands of people go crazy in both europe and nyc.... so he isnt WHACK maybe just not your style that's all

Different stroke for different folks. I thought he was whack throwing 50 cent in the middle of a house set and letting puffy talk shit on the mic but hey, thats just my opinion. Everyone is entitled to one.

No need to get your panties in a bunch.

Different stroke for different folks. I thought he was whack throwing 50 cent in the middle of a house set and letting puffy talk shit on the mic but hey, thats just my opinion. Everyone is entitled to one.

No need to get your panties in a bunch.

im sayin you cant say he's WHACK no DJ that draws such a huge crowd worldwide is whack he's obviously huge for a reason

Guest onisakura
im sayin you cant say he's WHACK no DJ that draws such a huge crowd worldwide is whack he's obviously huge for a reason

I CAN and DO say he's whack. Big fuckin deal. Lately he's been drawing crowds cause he's well known, and i USED to like him but like Silverbull said, he's kinda fallen off IN MY OPINION. There is also the case of people's taste changing, maturing etc.

Look, take it easy. Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one and most stink.

maybe to you he is but i cant think of many other dj's that makes thousands of people go crazy in both europe and nyc.... so he isnt WHACK maybe just not your style that's all

erick has definitely started sucking...his parties r usually awful..and he doesnt spin like he does in europe. he caters to his 'new' crowd nowadays...

he basically lost most of my respect when he became the biggest advocate of CD-J's...basically saying he doesnt use vinyl anymore

erick has definitely started sucking...his parties r usually awful..and he doesnt spin like he does in europe. he caters to his 'new' crowd nowadays...

he basically lost most of my respect when he became the bigge

st advocate of CD-J's...basically saying he doesnt use vinyl anymore

just about every big dj uses cdjs now, i dont see hwo that makes you lose respect for someone

yes i like morillo, but no, i dont think the "if the dj brings a big crowd, he must be good" argument is ever valid.. just look at some of the local shits, louie devito, lil cee, bad boy joe... they draw crowds, doesnt mean theyre good... same with tiesto