8- DC10 (Ibiza)

9- The Cross (Londres)

10- The Arches (Glasgow)

----------------------------------

19- Warung (Itajaí)

34- D-Edge (São Paulo)

What the fuck is going on NY?!!???

The most I've ever been slammed on this board is when I first signed on but, fuck it, I'm saying it again:

In 1994 the main DJ mag of the time, Mixmag, polled the top 100 int'l DJ's as to their favorite place to spin in the world. 54 picked the club I used to go to, Simon's, in Gainesville, FL. When Keoki told me about the poll, and told me he picked it over his own NYC club, the Limelight, I told him he was full of shite because there was no way in my mind he would have chosen anything but his own club. Other DJ's, like Paul van Dyk, also picked Simon's that year as their favorite.

As Listed by DJ Mag

1- Fabric (Londres)

2 -The End (Londres)

3- Turnmills (Londres)

4- Pacha (Ibiza)

5- Space (Ibiza)

6- Amnesia (Ibiza)

7- Womb (Tóquio)

8- DC10 (Ibiza)

9- The Cross (Londres)

10- The Arches (Glasgow)

19- Warung (Itajaí)

34- D-Edge (São Paulo)

My top ten clubs in the U.S.

I was chillin' at Crobar last week with the usual peeps and a discussion about the hottest clubs in the U.S. came up. Here is (after some heated discussion) the top ten list (feel free to agree or disagree):

1. Circa, Rochelle Park, NJ-what else would be #1? It has the best food, the strongest drinks, the best crowd, vibe, and bartenders (thanks George and Marco!) of anywhere in the United States.

2. Crobar, NYC-beautiful club, good DJ's, friendly atmosphere

3. Space, Miami- unreal if you haven't been there.

4. Merge, Seaside Heights, NJ- Richie Rydell and the Merge/Metro/Circa family-DOWN THE SHORE!!!!

5. Temptations, Seaside Heights, NJ- Denny Tsettos and vibe, enough said!!!

6. Avalon, Boston-nice club, great DJ's

7. Arc, NYC-Danny T on Friday's, superstar DJ's on Saturdays. So sad to see it go.

8. Joey's in Clifton-If you've been there on a Sunday (or Friday for that matter), you'd understand.

9. Roxy, Boston- sick looking club, good vibe.

10. Spirit, NYC-DJ Boris ripping it up in the main room, so much potential!!!!

Back in the 80's New Wave era nothing could touch the electronic sound coming out of the UK - basically it was all about them with mega-groups like New Order, Depeche Mode, Vince Clarke (Yaz & Erasure), The Smiths, The Cure, Siouxsie - the only US synth groups that came close were the B-52's & Book of Love. The people on the other side of the pond will always have it over us when it comes to what's cool in music & nightlife.

it's true european nightlife has surpassed nyc ........i wonder y

I was chillin' at Crobar last week with the usual peeps and a discussion about the hottest clubs in the U.S. came up. Here is (after some heated discussion) the top ten list (feel free to agree or disagree):

1. Circa, Rochelle Park, NJ-what else would be #1? It has the best food, the strongest drinks, the best crowd, vibe, and bartenders (thanks George and Marco!) of anywhere in the United States.

4. Merge, Seaside Heights, NJ- Richie Rydell and the Merge/Metro/Circa family-DOWN THE SHORE!!!!

7. Arc, NYC-Danny T on Friday's, superstar DJ's on Saturdays. So sad to see it go.

8. Joey's in Clifton-If you've been there on a Sunday (or Friday for that matter), you'd understand.

thats a solid list. I don't even think Sandman could have came up with a better list

well what do you expect when most of the tri state area only goes to hear the same 2 djs everytime they play and think their the ebst djs inthe world. Dont get me wrong they are very popular and have a loyal following and fan base, but mean nothing in the overall aspect of the club culture.

And yes CIELO is the best club in nyc been saying it for the past 2 1/2 yrs they have everything right. They even won best club form the WORLD CLUB AWARDS 2 yrs in a row last yr and this yr.

You sick motherfucker :D LOL

As Listed by DJ Mag

1- Fabric (Londres)

2 -The End (Londres)

3- Turnmills (Londres)

4- Pacha (Ibiza)

5- Space (Ibiza)

6- Amnesia (Ibiza)

7- Womb (Tóquio)

8- DC10 (Ibiza)

9- The Cross (Londres)

10- The Arches (Glasgow)

19- Warung (Itajaí)

34- D-Edge (São Paulo)

how come hair club for men and AAA didnt make that list...

Of the top ten, I've been to 7 of them. Fabric is OK. Turnmills is fine. The End is so so. The big NYC clubs are better (I guess I'm talking about Pacha and Crobar).

All the clubs in Ibiza are on a different level. I guess it might be the weather and that they're really only hopping during the summer months. Those nights are honestly the most amazing nights I've ever experienced, clubbing-wise. Nothing can compare.

Name: Kristal

Capacity: 2000

holla back.. although la mania & studio martin are far more better than kristal

also 3 clubs from london share the podium, and this magazine is from the uk...how much would you trust this poll? go figure...

i would say its about as accurate as the dj mag top 100 dj poll

Amsterdam Arena

Capacity: 30,000 +

who played there: just about everyone from Tiesto, Dyke, Guetta, Dan, Pavo, Morillo, Erick E, and just about everyone.

thats really not considered a club. They only hold special events there like Senesatione White